BY LARABAR

Delicious Truffle-like Bites Made From Real Food To Satisfy Your Sweet Craving! The Re-sealable Pouch Lets You Treat Yourself To One Bite At A Time.

Ingredients: Dates, Almonds, Fair Trade Chocolate Chips, Cherries, Coconut Flour, Sea Salt

Monica N.
Parma, OH
A very earthy healthy bar that contains unsweetened dried cherries, nuts and spices. I am not sure if they used black cherries or tart red cherries but to me this didn't taste sweet enough for me; I think black cherries contain more sugar so that would have made it more satisfying. Larabars contain no more than nine ingredients in each flavor and white granulated sugar isn't one of them. I probably won't buy them again.
Jessica B.
Sweet and chocolatey, who can go wrong?! Larabar is killing it with their fruit bar game and have been for quite sometime. I buy this flavor a lot less frequently than, say, the Apple Pie one, but it's still one of my favourites!

It's almost like munching on a baked treat--all that cherry, all that chocolate. Very indulgent without all the guilt.
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
These are by far my favorite bar. My go to bar. My kids love these bars. I love the chocolate and sweetness all in one. My kids don't know they are good for you!
Criminelle L.
Lara bars are tough for me because they are almost exclusively fruits and nuts without any grains. I love the Lara bars with cherries though. There's also a cherry tort one that's really good. For some reason the cherry bars go down a little easier for me and I've purchased these on several occasions. Great for keeping in purse or briefcase to keep from hitting a vending machine or other (delicious) unhealthily snack :)
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
OMG! These are so delicious! I took them on a cruise with me as a quick go to healthy snack. I love that they have minimal ingredients and the ones they do have can actually be pronounced! The price was awesome considering what a healthy option they are!
Angie N.
Arcata, CA
This is my go to when I need something filling in a pinch. They're not overly sweet but they're sweet enough to be thoroughly enjoyable. And all of the flavor a I've tried have been great. Price wise, I'd say it's fair and I will definitely keep buying!
Clare S.
This bar is wonderful! It tastes amazing with a great cherry and chocolate flavor. It's a great little snack to munch on throughout the day because it keeps me full and gives me energy! A great buy! I definitely recommend.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
My least favorite larabar but still pretty tasty. I'm very fond of cherries and tarts but this one tastes a little weird like almost there is some artificial flavor added to it.
Karen D.
I literally just discovered Lara Bars last week. I've eaten my fair share of protein bars and this brand by far exceeded my expectations. Packed with flavor and protein it's my new must have in my bag at all times. Love this product.
Holly H.
SLC, UT
Besides making a great nutrition bar...the company is a good corporate citizen...I have two friends who LaraBar supported when they found out that they were eating LaraBars while fighting cancer....I eat just about all their flavors!