BY LARABAR

Tart And Tasty, Chewy, But Not Ooey Or Gooey, This Gluten Free Cherry Pie Contains A Half Cup Of Fruit And B Vitamins To Help Unlock The Energy From Food. The Simple, 3-ingredient Mix Of Unsweetened Cherries, Dates, And Almonds Packs Big Flavor With A Cherry On Top.

Ingredients: Dates, Almonds, Unsweetened Cherries

everlyn L.
Pearland, TX
I am giving three stars because this seems to be a healthy bar. There are only three ingredients listed - dates, almonds and unsweetened cherries. I ate this bar for my mid morning snack with a cup of tea. I had to get use to the taste. First thing to hit my taste but was a tart cherry taste. Then I suppose I was tasting the dates and almonds. I guess I don’t like the way dates taste. It was the only ingredient that I was not familiar with. The bar is not sweet at all so not a good choice to satisfy a sweet tooth. Yeah for being healthy not so much for the taste.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I always keep one of these bars in my desk and in my purse. They taste great anytime of day. They are tart from the cherries- so they satisfy my sweet tooth. They always have lots of healthy fats from the cashews so I stay fuller for longer vs a all carb bar.
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Target
There are quite a few flavors but these are my favorite. I like that they aren’t too dense and have a tart but subtly sweet flavor. This brand also has amazing seasonal flavors as well as a fruit and veggies option that’s really tasty.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite "granola" bars ever!! They actually taste like a delicious pie. I could eat a ton of these at once. They're great to take to theme parks to recharge without weighing you down in the heat like greasy park food will.
jessica s.
leweston
Purchased at: Target
I really love larabars because they include real fruit and real ingredients so you’re never wondering what kinda of chemicals you are putting in your body. This particular bar tastes amazing, and is great for camping!
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
Tried one of these on a whim, overly excited because cherry is my absolute favorite. I could not finish my first bite of it! It was too tarte and not flavorful at all!
Dani D.
One of my favorites. This bar tastes like tart cherry. I like that is not overly sweet. Great on the go, or when you need a midday pick- me- up. Simple, clean, eating. I feel healthy when eating these fruit and nut bars.
Debby F.
St. Johns
It is hard to believe that this is a healthy snack...it tastes way to good to be all natural! While I enjoy many of Lara bar flavors, Cherry Pie is by far my favorite. It is very satisfying. Generally buy them at Kroger, 10 for $10, and sometimes even have a couple for a little more off. Beware! Because this is made of nuts and cherries, you will sometimes find a bit of pit or shell.
Elizabeth F.
Austin
I feel like these are my guilt free go to snack. These bars are the things I don’t let the boys in my house eat. I have one in my glove box, the diaper bag, my desk at work. They’re the perfect hunger buster and sweet without a bunch of sugar. The flavors can be hit or miss, but cherry pie is always good. Tangy from the cherries and a little bit nutty. These are filling and the perfect breakfast on the run or late afternoon snack.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I totally get that these have no added sugar and I love that! This bar really tasted like I was eating the filling of a cherry pie. With that being said, it was a bit too tart for me! The underlying flavors were so good and true to what cherry tastes like, but it was just so tart. I almost didn't enjoy it. Nonetheless, the consistency was nice and chewy, and it was not hard like some bars can be. I got these 5/$5 at Lucky's Marker so I'm excited to try the other flavors.
S. W.
What is your favorite Larabar flavor?
Sumin C.
Where can you buy these? and flavor would you recommend?
Beth S.