BY LARABAR

Put one in your gym bag,knapsack or purse for nutrition on the go. • Cashews, Dates. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan • Kosher see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Such a great value for these bars, especially through subscribe and save on Amazon. They are small, but filling and have just enough sweetness to help overcome sugar cravings without eating something much unhealthier. Love the cashew and pecan varieties, both ship well during the hot summer.  They may not travel well in a pocket or your bag though, since they are pretty soft, but they still taste good even if they are squished.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
These Larabars are Incredible. They only have a couple ingredients that are nutritious. I love that it tastes like I’m indulging in sweets. My toddler also loves these! I love that there are many different flavors to choose from. I highly recommend giving these a try!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to like this flavor of larabar but I just didn't :( had to throw it away after a couple bites. I'm giving two stars instead of one because the ingredients are so clean. I can't say I recommend this
Debra P.
LaraBars are my go-to bars for healthy but sweet snacks when on the run (sometimes literally on the run or post-run). The company specializes in making whole food bars with limited ingredients - ingredients that you can pronounce! The cashew cookie is dairy-, gluten- and soy-free, so a bonus for those with allergies or sensitivities. It's also vegan and kosher. As for its taste, I can't honestly say that the cashew cookie tastes like one of those very sweet bakery treats - although the LaraBar does have a soft chewie texture. Think of the name as more of a flavor inspiration - inspired by taste combination of cashews and dates. That said, the LaraBar is delicious. It's just sweet enough without being overly sweet, and just crunchy enough, to satisfy my sweet and salty tooth. The date taste dominates, so if you like dates definitely give this flavor a try.
R C.
This is such a wonderful little snack. I love how the ingredients are so simple even a child could recognize the ingredients instead of a chemistry expert. It has become more important for me to know what is in my food but it has to taste good still and this does.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
These are great because there are only a couple ingredients (in this and all Lara bar varieties), and I really feel like I get a sweet craving out of the way without any added sugar.
Joanna F.
Intense cashew flavor and gluten, soy and dairy free. These are always in my purse because I'm a diabetic. Hopefully they will male an organic version soon!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Larabar's are my favorite! I love having them available as I am walking out to go to work and don't have the time to prepare a meal.
Heather D.
Dearborn, MI
I love LaraBars specially when I'm out and about and can't stop for lunch..perfect pick me up to get you threw the day.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI
I love these! They are healthy and great for on the go. I like that they are moist and not dry.