BY LARABAR

Cookie Monsters (And Moms) Get Ready, Cashew Cookie Delivers A Wallop Of Rich And Creamy Flavor. This 2-ingredient Treat Is A Simple Blend Of Cashews And Dates And 20% Of The Recommended Daily Value Of Magnesium. A Super Snack For Fending Off A Cookie Craving.

Cashews, Dates

• Does this taste like an actual candy/nuts bar? I've tried...6 Answers
Sara C.
These are my favorite snack bars that I take everywhere.  Although they are pricy, they do go on sale at target occasionally!  I love how transparent this company is with the ingredients of their products.  I have only tried a few flavors but cashew cookie is the best with the least ingredients!  I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is looking
Carling Z.
This is my favorite larabar flavor that isn’t seasonal. I like the simple and tasty ingredients. I order mine from amazon or buy them in store at target. I will continue to buy these because they’re pretty cheap and give you energy throughout the day as a pick me up. These are good for kids because they taste sweet without artificial flavors and coloring and high fructose corn syrup.
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
LARABAR® Cashew Cookie Bars Fruit & Nut there are not enough words for me to describe this bar. It is so healthy and the fact that it is just 2 ingredient amazes me. How can it be so tasty with just 2 ingredients? I wish it was cheaper so I could buy more for my after workout snacking. I also like the way they are cubed and packed.
Samantha I.
This is AMAZING! I was reluctant to buy it because of the price, but I am currently overdue with my first baby and I read that dates can help to induce labor. This product only contains dates and cashews! I love that the ingredient list is only two items! I’m not eating processed junk.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love larabars because of how pure and tasty they are but this one just tastes a little too pure for me. I was expecting that buttery cashew flavor but in this bar specifically you get more of the raw cashew flavor and I am not that big of a fan of that...
Jamie H.
Moncks Corner
These bars are a stable at my house. With two young boys and a busy schedule it is so easy to grab these delicious and nutritious bars. I love that they have simple ingredients and taste amazing. Kids have no idea they’re good for them!
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
These are the best! So healthy and this flavor is to die for! I love the Lara bars! Texture is a little weird but not awful because the taste is great! They're a little pricey but totally worth it! Would definitely recommend these
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Such a great value for these bars, especially through subscribe and save on Amazon. They are small, but filling and have just enough sweetness to help overcome sugar cravings without eating something much unhealthier. Love the cashew and pecan varieties, both ship well during the hot summer.  They may not travel well in a pocket or your bag though, since they are pretty soft, but they still taste good even if they are squished.
Danielle J.
Staff
New York
I'm normally not a fan of snack bars but I got introduced to these by my mom who's another health freak like me and we get obsessed with these snacks that apparently taste like paper to other people - I love the flavor of this one (cashew's my fave food) and also love the brownie one. They don't use any weird ingredients and really satisfy sweet cravings. yummerz
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
No thank you. I was not a fan of this flavor at all. This was the first Larabar I had tried and I’m glad I had bought another flavor to try as well. It just didn’t work for me at all. The one thing I did like about eating my first Larabar was that the bar was softer than a lot of other bars.
Alyssa F.
Meriden, CT
Does this taste like an actual candy/nuts bar? I've tried these types of bars before but they all kind of wind up tasting like ground up sand to me. Am I the only one?

back