LARABAR® Cashew Cookie Bars Fruit & Nut

Cookie Monsters (And Moms) Get Ready, Cashew Cookie Delivers A Wallop Of Rich And Creamy Flavor. This 2-ingredient Treat Is A Simple Blend Of Cashews And Dates And 20% Of The Recommended Daily Value Of Magnesium. A Super Snack For Fending Off A Cookie Craving.

Cashews, Dates

• Does this taste like an actual candy/nuts bar? I've tried these t...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
No thank you. I was not a fan of this flavor at all. This was the first Larabar I had tried and I’m glad I had bought another flavor to try as well. It just didn’t work for me at all. The one thing I did like about eating my first Larabar was that the bar was softer than a lot of other bars.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I still can't believe this yummy bar is only cashews + dates?!!!! And safe for Whole30 no added sugar but it sweet enough. I have been eating these for a little over a year now. I buy them at the grocery store and they come in many delicious flavors.
Emily F.
This is exactly what I was looking for in a bar! No added sugars with such a great taste! This is truly good for you unlike so many other bars. LARABAR® Cashew Cookie Bars Fruit & Nut
Brittani R.
Not a fan of this flavor. The only flavors we're coming from the cashew and dates and I got sick of it really fast. Love the brand, just not so much this flavor.
Eve T.
Statesboro, GA
I love this flavor!! It is amazing how wonderful it tastes with so few simple ingredients! I am a frequent purchaser of this item! I have recommended these to friends and will continue to!
E G.
Goshen, IN
First of all, I LOVE the Chocolate Cookie Dough Larabar. It is so sweet, but healthy at the same time! Because of my love for that kind, I thought I would pick up a few other flavors. The Cashew Cookie is the first new flavor I tried. And unfortunately, I did not enjoy it as much as the Chocolate Cookie Dough. Basically, my only complaint is that it wasn't as sweet as the other bar (which is the whole reason I liked the first one). This is just my personal preference though, so if you aren't a fan of sweet granola bars, this might be a good choice for you!
Jessica B.
The Larabar for any of us longing for something that isn't flavored like a bakery treat. Oh! Don't let the "cookie" in its name fool you--it's not that similar to a cookie taste.

Not my personal favourite but still quite good and satisfying. It has less flavor than other creations from Larabar but that isn't always a bad thing. Anyone who likes minimal flavor to their fruit and nut bar will flock to this on-the-go treat.

Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I did the Whole 30 for January and this was one of my favorite flavors and options for an afternoon snack. I really love all of the flavors that have no added sugar in them. This wasnt so much a cookie flavor like you would want but it is still yummy if you are craving a treat!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
The number one thing that attracted me was that it was gluten-free ;after further investigation it's also dairy free, soy free, non GMO ,vegan ,and kosher. To enjoy a bar that contains one forth cup fruit is great . I'm always on the go and no time to eat .
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
One of my favorite Larabar flavors is the Cashew Cookie. It is made out of only Dates and Cashews so it is simple and delicious. I like knowing that I am not eating a bunch of unneeded and bad for you ingredients. The texture isn't my favorite feeling in the world but I can get past that
Alyssa F.
Meriden, CT
Does this taste like an actual candy/nuts bar? I've tried these types of bars before but they all kind of wind up tasting like ground up sand to me. Am I the only one?