BY LARABAR

A Pinch Of This, A Little Of That—it All Combines To Create Our Delightful Carrot Cake. This Luscious, Moist And Lightly Spiced Nutritious Treat Provides 10% Of The Recommended Daily Value Of Vitamin A And 4 Grams Of Fiber. What Makes It So Great? Carrots, Dates, Almonds, Walnuts, Raisins, Pineapple And Coconut. Piece Of Cake!

Dates, Almonds, Walnuts, Raisins, Dried Pineapple, Unsweetened Coconut, Carrots, Cinnamon, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Buy on Walmart
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
This was my first time trying the Larabars and maybe I’ve been eating the other bars for too long but I had an expectation that it would be dry and I was happily disappointed. It was so moist and really kind of tasted like real carrot cake! It was just a delightful snack. Target has a great collection of them in my community.
Karly W.
Cranberry Twp , PA
By far my favorite flavor. It’s so delicious and only has 9 healthy ingredients. It’s $1.29 per bar at Wholefoods. Interested to see if you can get them somewhere else for a cheaper cost. Love it!!!
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
Oh my gosh!
Mindblow!!!
I have one or two Lara bars every week probably but every single time I'm flashed how natural they are!
I bit into that one and saw actual carrot flakes in it!
It seriously tastes so much like carrot cake!!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
This bar has the exact liking to carrot cake! The only thing missing was frosting! The perfect blend of carrots, raisins, other goodies & spices make this bar taste just like the real thing. I bought a few of each flavor to try and take with me to south America. this was one of my favorites. The best flavor was when I packed the bar to take on a hike & didn't get a chance to eat it until later in the day. The bar traveled well but got a little warm from being in my pack all day & it really tasted delicious!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I like larabars the best of the health bars available. This flavor is hard to find. It is pretty yummy. It does taste a bit like carrot cake but it isn't overly sweet or overly bland.
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
Lara bars are one of my favorite treats. I always keep a couple in my desk at work to avoid getting hangry. Carrot Cake is a hard one to find, but it's a real treat when I can find it!
Molly L.
Kansas City, MO
The Carrot Cake isn't my absolute Larabar favorite, but it's still good. Every time I try a Larabar I'm surprised by how close they can get to the flavor. This one is pretty good too.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
These taste great, and I would recommend these as a treat or dessert but not as a meal replacement. They aren't the worst for you but not necessarily the best.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Larabar’s are so delicious and an amazing alternative to other energy/snack bars because they’re all natural and delicious without all the added crap!
Lindsey Z.
I thought they were okay. Defiantly not your grandma's carrot cake lol but it was alright for being healthy.