LARABAR® Cappuccino Bars Fruit & Nut Food uploaded by Vanessa G.LARABAR® Cappuccino Bars Fruit & Nut Food uploaded by Lindsie S.

BY LARABAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Larabar Cappuccino Fruit & Nut Food Bars: Delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices Made from whole food Less than 200 calories and just 6 simple ingredients

Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
This taste like a cappuccino drink minus the sugar, but it has nuts. I know the wrapper said fruit and nut food bar, but I taste cappuccino and nuts. Maybe I don't taste the fruit. I could be wrong. Also this bar is well recommended for those who are lactose, gluten sensitive, celiac disease, soy sensitive (I am not sure if that's real, but for sake, it is because it means they can't have soy), non-GMO, Koshier, and it's vegan!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I have quite a few flavors I like, but this one is my favorite. I love anything coffee related and these always kill my sweet tooth when I get a craving. They aren't super sweet and have a nice texture.
Molly L.
Kansas City, MO
I've tried a lot of other Larabars, and have liked almost all of them. This one is not so great for me. I love coffee. I drink it black. This bar tastes too bitter for me. Sure the dates make it sweet, but the coffee overtone is just too bitter tasting. It's almost like they used a super dark roast.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
Omg! This are sooooo tasty and also they fill your stomach for quite some times, grab one at publix and it was delicious, I'll keep on buying them for sure.
Whitney D.
These are great bars as all Lara bars are but this one is meant to have a coffee kick. The flavor is there but it ends up tasty chalky to me
Angelika L.
These are so delicious not to mentioned a healthier choice. And ofcourse my most favored part, they’re vegan
Vanessa G.
Arlington, VA
I love all of them, but this one is my favorite after Cappucino Fruit & Nut :) definitely worth it!!!