BY LARABAR

Larabar Blueberry Muffin Fruit & Nut Bar: No added sugar 1 bar = a quarter cup of fruit Good source of fiber Dairy free Soy free Non-GMO Vegan see more...

• I've tried this flavor before and loved it. What are some other g...7 Answers
  • How close to a blueberry muffin are we talking here? I love the c...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try Larabars, what are some great flavors t...8 Answers
Sarah G.
The texture of these definitely took some getting used to. I really like the limited number of ingredients and lack of added sugar making it easy if you have to watch what you buy because of allergies. A bit on the more expensive side so it's a bit of a splurge and spurred me on to find some Lärabar-esque recipes to try.
Jamie D.
Federal Way, WA
Love these bars for on the go! Perfect for that quick pick me up - just throw it in your purse and you got a snack to help you make it to the next meal. Blueberry muffin is my favorite flavor to pick up and would highly recommend! Plus they are small and compact that you aren't breaking your diet by having one.
Grace S.
Oceanside, CA
I bought a bunch on sale at Big Lots. These are a great addition to my diaper beach bag - stable enough to keep in the heat, but also healthier than carrying around saltines or something quick in case of child meltdown. I would recommend everyone pick up a few packages whenever they are on sale!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Love this brand and love the ingredients. I haven't met a flavor I don't like, but I do have my favorites :) if you're looking to cut back the price a bit you can always go to SAMs or Cosco to buy a big pack of them. They're great to keep around you home or office!
Jessica G.
Traverse City, MI
We are trying to eat healthier afte the new year. We have decided to do The Whole30 lifestyle. He's Larabars have been a lifesaver. They help crave Sweet Tooth. But they have all natural ingredients I also love that you can read everything that's in them!!
Lauren S.
This bar explodes with flavor! The second you open it it smells exactly like blueberry muffin. I love larabars, and this is the best fruity flavor in my opinion. It isn't my favorite overall, but when I'm craving something refreshing, this is the best.
Kady E.
I got these on a whim because there was a deal with my Amazon Prime Pantry and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I love that these snack bars are so moist and flavorful. These are a great snack and not overly sweet. Really a great find!
Daisy Y.
They're so good. My favorite is the chocolate chip brownie one. It's great for a snack. Because they are so chewy I drank them with milk. It was only right. I'm a repeat consumer. I bought it at CVS pharmacy. I think it's gluten free too.
Ashley M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these bars!!! I have that they cost so much but when it tastes good and it's good for you it's worth it!! It doesn't taste just like a blueberry muffin but pretty close without all the extra junk!!!
Amy V.
I didn't much like the flavor, but the bars were definitely filling and great to store in my bag. I don't plan to purchase them again simply because of the flavor. I would prefer LUNA bars.
Sara K.
Longmont, CO
Does anyone know if these are gluten free?
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been wanting to try Larabars, what are some great flavors to try for a newbie?
Allison B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I've tried this flavor before and loved it. What are some other good flavors to try?
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
How close to a blueberry muffin are we talking here? I love the coconut cream pie one and would love to try this one.