BY LARABAR #6 in Muffins

Put Away Those Rolling Pins And Muffin Tins. It’s Our Version Of The Most Popular Muffin Flavor In The United States. Enjoy Blueberries, Cashews And Dates With A Dash Of Lemon And Vanilla. Soft And Chewy With A Hint Of Crunch, This Blueberry Muffin Is Less Than 200 Calories.

Dates, Cashews, Unsweetened Blueberries, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract

• I've tried this flavor before and loved it. What are some...7 Answers
  • How close to a blueberry muffin are we talking here? I lo...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try Larabars, what are some great f...8 Answers
Deborah J.
I must say that I was pretty skeptical about this bar. It did not look appealing. It did not smell appetizing. I gave it a go anyway and was pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't necessarily say that it was something I would crave, but it is definitely something I will keep in my desk drawer for a quick snack that isn't horrible for you.
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, SC
When I first tried this bar I was not expecting the flavor. Definitely not like a blueberry muffin. But it’s still good once I got past the taste. It’s nice for some energy in the morning or as a snack during the day. Downside is it’s kinda expensive and boxes only come with 5 bars
Anneliese C.
Salem, MA
These are so good for hiking that I take them in every trip. Few ingredients and you can taste the quality. I love small companies that make it big and don’t sell out on the flavor or quality to make a buck. I’ll always buy Lara Bars.
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
This Larabar flavor is one of my favorites! I don't eat breakfast often but when I do I have a Larabar. It feels like I'm eating a blueberry muffin without the guilt!  Other reviewers have mentioned it is a bit slimy but I still enjoy it regardless.
Erika A.
So much yum! This has quickly become my favorite snack and I love that it has such simple ingredients. It isn’t very sweet, but it has a true blueberry flavor. I like to keep mine in a somewhat warm place to mimic a warmed blueberry muffin.
Sara O.
Austin, TX
Love these for a mid-morning snack. Lara bars aren’t as filling as Luna or RX Bars, but don’t contain soy like Luna and aren’t as expensive as RX. These are sweet and don’t have an overpowering date taste like other date-based bars.
Elena S.
When it comes to Larabar, i do have favorites and the blueberry muffin flavor is one of my top 5. It’s simple and smooth and just the right amount of sweetness. I’m not too sure if it’s Paleo approved but it’s still good
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
I love these bars. The flavor is great, there are only a few ingredients, and they are whole 30 compliant. I purchased these at Whole Foods, but I know they’re available everywhere. These are perfect for a midday snack or a late night craving. Great value.
Leaetta O.
N Little Rock, AR
Love love love! These are the perfect every day snack. You can throw these in your bag and go! I love the texture and the flavor. This is a great way to get a healthy snack fast! Will definitely be buying more!!
Kate H.
Lära bars are completely vegan which is fantastic to me. You can tell this one is made with fresh blue berries. If you want something overly sweet, this is not for you, but if you enjoy natural flavors you will love it.
Sara K.
Longmont, CO
Does anyone know if these are gluten free?
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been wanting to try Larabars, what are some great flavors to try for a newbie?
Allison B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I've tried this flavor before and loved it. What are some other good flavors to try?
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
How close to a blueberry muffin are we talking here? I love the coconut cream pie one and would love to try this one.
Rozi J.