LARABAR® Bites Mint Truffle Chocolate uploaded by Madee B.

BY LARABAR

Delicious Truffle-like Bites Made From Real Food To Satisfy Your Sweet Craving! The Re-sealable Pouch Lets You Treat Yourself To One Bite At A Time.

Ingredients: Dates, Almonds, Fair Trade Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder, Peppermint Oil, Coconut Flour

Buy on Jet.com
Madee B.
Athens, OH
Good for a quick snack but maybe a little too sweet. I like the mint taste of them! It's. It too strong. The nuts add a nice crunch! I can only eat one at a time because of the texture but I don't hate them!
Emily M.
Fairborn, OH
These taste fantastic! If you follow WW Smart Points, you can have 4 for 6 points. It is the perfect dessert. I also think these would be great for kids school lunches. The mint flavor is strong, and it goes well with the other flavors of the bar. They are expensive, but I think its well worth it.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I love Lara bars so when I saw these I had to try it. Let's just say I was not let down. It reminded me of the thin mint GS cookies. I highly recommend these.
Shannon R.
What an amazing chocolate with incredible mint taste! This melts in your mouth and is very satisfying without having to load up!
Jen R.
Beacon Falls, CT
Perfect chocolatey gluten free clean eating snack!! Love having these in my pantry for a guilt free treat!
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
Just hat a whole bag of them!
I'm a huge lärabar fan but those are amazing. Treating without cheating 😉
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I seriously love these! They're not too sweet & tastes so good! Perfect for on the go too!
Eleonor R.
That's taste sooo good. It's like heaven on my mouth! Try it! I love the smell of combination between mint and chocolate! Si please awesome overload!