BY LARABAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Please visit www.larabar.com, www.jamfrakas.com for more information. • Almonds, dates, and unsweetened bananas. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan • Kosher

Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am in love with Larabars!! They are made of real whole foods (just a few ingredients per bar) and they are absolutely delicious. The banana flavor really comes through on these.
Christy H.
lesage, WV - West Virginia
I love all the Lara bars and the fact that they are gluten free and all natural! They are great to just have them on hand and eat them when you need a snack.
wendy m.
I love this i had this before and it was really good and tasty cant wait to try another one in the future.
Zuleyma D.
I love these cookies it's so hard too get good banana cookies and these are by far the best I tried
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
This brand has many great flavors filling tasty can find just about anywhere should try
Crystal L.
They are Bomb! I love these. I eat one almost every morning with a cup of coffee.
Jessica F.
I love all the Lara bars and its amazing that they are gluten free and all natural! They are great to just have them on hand and eat them when you need a snack. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these cookies! I am 100% satisfied with this product!