LARABAR® Banana Cookie

by LÄRABAR

Please visit www.larabar.com, www.jamfrakas.com for more information. • Almonds, dates, and unsweetened bananas. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan • Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LARABAR® Banana Cookie!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal L.
Pomona, CA
They are Bomb! I love these. I eat one almost every morning with a cup of coffee.
Zuleyma D.
I love these cookies it's so hard too get good banana cookies and these are by far the best I tried
wendy M.
Bronx, NY
I love this i had this before and it was really good and tasty cant wait to try another one in the future.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am in love with Larabars!! They are made of real whole foods (just a few ingredients per bar) and they are absolutely delicious. The banana flavor really comes through on these.
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
This brand has many great flavors filling tasty can find just about anywhere should try
carson A.
PHL
I was surprised when I tried the banana cookie and loved it! I didn’t know what to expect but it was delicious. Not too overly sweet like some other flavors. I love it! Highly recommend.
Christy H.
lesage, WV - West Virginia
I love all the Lara bars and the fact that they are gluten free and all natural! They are great to just have them on hand and eat them when you need a snack.
Jessica F.
I love all the Lara bars and its amazing that they are gluten free and all natural! They are great to just have them on hand and eat them when you need a snack. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these cookies! I am 100% satisfied with this product!

Looking for your answer?