LARABAR® Banana Chocolate Chip Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Christa B.

BY LARABAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We at Larabar™ believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food, Larabar™ with chocolate chip is a magical harmony of delicious fruits, whole nuts and indulgent, Fair Trade Certified™ chocolate that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Simple. Pure. Delicious.™Enjoy the energy!—LaraCreator of Larabar™

Melinda C.
Poland , ME
These are my favorite flavor of Larabar. It honestly tastes like banana chocolate chip bread. I love that you can pronounce everything that goes into the bar. I wish they made these in the mini 100 calorie versions
Alexa J.
Oconomowoc, WI
These are simply delicious. Worth a try and good for holding over those pesky cravings. Tastes just like a chocolate covered banana with just a few simple ingredients! Yum!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Holy deliciousness! These taste just like fresh baked banana bread. Soft and chewy. Little bits of chocolate. I am in love! The only flaw I found was the sugar packed into one bar which is 20g! Not a significant source of protein with 4g total but it is jam-packed with flavor and I love it! Picked it up at target for $5.89
Cassie K.
I only recently started trying Larabars and this is hands down my favorite flavor so far. You really don't taste the dates in this bar, the banana flavor is definitely the main attraction. It honestly tastes like a slice of banana bread with just enough chocolate chips to give some texture. The other thing I liked about this particular flavor is that the bar itself is a little denser/thicker than other flavors.
Mia H.
These bars are delicious! They're nutritionally sound, and they don't have any added sugar. I love that they're not dry like other bars I've tried. They don't have you reaching for water after every bite. The chocolate also goes well with the dates and bananas. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good snack!
Heidi Ann E.
St. Lous, Mo
This is my go to bar for breakfast on a work day. For a quick snack and when I haven't eaten and get shakey helps with low blood sugar.
Athena C.
Castleton
So good!! A tad expensive but such a great taste and sooo filling! AND VEGAN!! So good
Angelina C.
Purchased at: Target
It’s delicious. It is chewy and full of nuts. Tastes similar to a banana bread. I can not believe this has only 4 (all natural) ingredients, it must be made of witchcraft. Oh, and it’s a healthy snack since it’s made out of all natural stuff.
Presley E.
Ames, IA
This is my absolute favorite snack bar! It has only 4 ingredients, plus it’s vegan and gluten free. You can taste the banana and chocolate chip, which I love! I think of it as a healthier version of banana bread. Definitely worth a try!