BY LARABAR

Go Bananas With Our Version Of The Classic Banana Bread - No Gluten Included! With Its Simple, 3-ingredient Blend Of Bananas, Dates, And Almonds, This Bar Provides Energy-releasing B Vitamin Riboflavin, And 12% Of The Recommended Daily Value Of Potassium. Easy For Breakfast, Delicious All Day.

Ingredients: Almonds, Dates, Unsweetened Bananas

Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
These bars a savior when you’re on whole30. They are technically compliant because the have no added sugar. They’re slightly expensive but stores often have bulk sales. I live heating mine up in the microwave, it satisfies the late night dessert cravings!
Cassie S.
Livonia, MI
Never have tried this flavor before, but so good. I love banana and I love that there is only 3 ingredients and that they are all natural. This is the perfect on the go snack or to use as dessert.
Cheyenne O.
Walnutport
Yummy 🤤🤤 I really like these. If you have braces I wouldn’t recommend these because they do get stuck in my teeth even without my braces.. but other than that I totally recommend these! They are super healthy and are totally worth it bought 5 for $5. Yummy
Aubrey N.
Toluca Lake, CA
These are hard to find but worth the search. They taste just like banana nut bread and I love that they use minimal ingredients to make them. These have become my go-to snack bars. I highly recommend them!
Stacy S.
2,147 reviews
I received this is a freebie at a local grocery store. It's not badd but it's not my favorite. I know that it's healthy but it's F and I couldn't use some more flavor to it
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
I LOVE Larabars! I cannot tell you enough how much I love Larabars. Banana bread is my top 3 favorite flavors. Super soft and chewy and an awesome banana-y flavor without the use of added sugars. Because it's made entirely of dried fruit and nuts, the sugar content/carbs are pretty high but keep in mind these bars are made with whole foods that provide natural and sustainable energy.
Zoe H.
I am vegan, gluten free, and I try to follow a relatively low sugar diet. I love these bars because they are sweet from the dates, taste exactly like banana bread, but without the guilt of actually eating banana bread. I love them for a quick pick-me-up and traveling!
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
I love Lara bars but they tend to run really sweet. Otherwise they do an amazing job of creating a yummy snack that is gluten free! I am so impressed with the texture and overall quality of this product. Other than sweetness.. this product is made perfectly.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Larabars make for such an easy healthy breakfast on the go! Banana bread isn't my favorite flavor, I prefer the pineapple or cherry. I usually buy these at Whole Foods as I sometimes have a hard time finding them at other stores. I also love that their sugar content is lower than most breakfast bars!
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
Love these! Great on the go snack if you are eating clean! Sweet but from all natural ingredients! They taste great and are responsibly prices! We always have them on hand! Offer them to my clients when they are hungry too lol!
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
Have anyone try larabar. I've try a similar product and it left my teeth feeling gross ?
Ciarra B.
Columbus, OH
What's the ingredients? Is this the best kind. Have you tried the banana chocolate chip
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
I am interested in knowing how these taste. I have had some of the other ones and they were "ok", but I love banana bread. Do these bars do banana bread justice or ruin the flavor??
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL
How do these taste? I have tried most of their Larabar products but have yet to see this one at the store. Where can I find this flavor?