BY LARABAR

Larabar Apple Pie Fruit & Nut Bars: 1 bar equals a half cup of fruit Good source of fiber Gluten free No sugar added Kosher

• Are these any good? I've wanted to try it, but I thought it would t...2 Answers
  • Interested in trying but ususualky don't like the texture. Does it...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these bars...Larabar? Which flavors are the best ...5 Answers
  • "One of my favorite flavors of Lara Bar." in 1 review
  • "They are a great snack to keep in my purse for days where I'm out running errands for hours. " in 1 review
  • "This ACTUALLY tastes like apple pie, without any junk or nasty ingredients!" in 1 review
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Nutritional
I don't know when I had my first LARABAR but like all new things it was weird. Best way to describe it is a lump, an amazing lump. It's really thick but soft all at the same time. Now my first one I had ever tried was the Cashew Cookie I don't care for cashews, but it was sooooo good! I've also tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough which is my favorite! So I went and bought this one based off of my love for Apple Pie and me liking the other two. I'm eating one as I type (woo!) it does taste like Apple Pie, but I keep getting this weird after taste/ sour feeling on my tongue. I love the fact that they are Vegan and Gluten Free. It helps me and my snacking ways knowing there a tad bit healthier than what I'm usually munching on. I purchase at Wal Mart where they sell boxes 4/$5. But all in all I give them a 3/5 for this particular bar. Would I buy it again? Yes. Is it my favorite? No.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: Multi-Pk
Apple Pie Larabars are my absolute FAVORITE. Although you pay 5.97$ for 5 bars, Its so worth the price. The fact the bars only have a few simple ingredients, Ill pay for that kind of nutrition. The only reason why theirs a lot of sugar, is because of the natural fruit and nuts in them. This taste JUST like an Organic Apple Pie! True, these are not for everyone, if your not into healthy snack alternatives, or organic products. I am a huge fan though. Simple ingredients, Simple, but delicious taste. I buy a box of these once a week. I also enjoy the "Cherry Pie" larabars, and the "Blueberry Muffin" flavors. These are hidden little gems most people i know have no clue about. If your wanting a sugary, artificial flavored candy bar, then this is not for you. If you like healthy, organic, snacks, id suggest you give them a try. You can find them at your local Walmart.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Review for: Nutritional
I absolutely love these bars! Unlike many other snack bars I have tried, these bars are chewy, moist, and not dry at all! While the Apple Pie bar doesn’t taste like an actual apple pie, it is really delicious! I love these bars because they use clean ingredients and are perfect for people who are looking for a high-quality snack bar with whole ingredients. Apple Pie is my favorite not only for the taste, but because it is paleo-compliant too! I love keeping one in my purse or school bag for days when I need a quick snack on the go. My only complaints are that they are pretty expensive (about $5-$6 for a box of five, or around $1.50 for an individual bar) and they are pretty small. Overall though they are high quality so I will continue to purchase them!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Nutritional
My best friend introduced me to this bar and I love it. Taste like apple pie!! I appreciate the nut element too!! Just a small crunch!! Looking at the bar, you'd think what is that yet it taste yummy. Also, it's GLUTEN FREE (GF). Some bars I've had that are gluten free just don't taste that great. Yet, this one taste really good. It's vegan, soy, and dairy free. I like that I know all the ingredients that are in the bar. I can pronounce them and don't have to look them up. Very natural ingredients. Packaging is great too. I purchased theses bars from my local grocer for 4/$5.00. Reasonably priced, I would definitely recommend them.
Claire P.
Claire P.
Review for: Nutritional
I received a free sample size version of this bar, and when I first looked at it, I thought "ew". But, it tasted pretty good, especially for something that's vegan, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, non gmo, kosher. I'm not on a very strict diet or anything so I don't see myself buying these again anytime soon, but I will recommend them to people I know who have stricter diets and have lots of food allergies. I am definitely interested in trying other flavors, though.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Review for: Fruit Nut Of
I am newly Vegan & was heartbroken when I found out most of my favorite protein bars weren't vegan friendly. I tried a few of the chocolate-y flavors of Lara Bars & wasn't a huge fan, I gave the Apple Pie one a shot, not expecting to love them, but I AM OBSESSED! They are great! My only complaint is the carbs/sugar macros aren't great, but they are all natural so no crazy ingredients (they are sweetened with dates - no sugar!).
Great bar & I will continue to buy!
Carie S.
Carie S.
Review for: Nutritional
This is one of my favorite Lara bars. I LOVE that it's all natural ingredients and delicious. It has a really great texture. and tastes great without being too sweet. The size is perfect. A little bit smaller than most energy bars. but a 1/4 cup of REAL FRUIT with NO SUGAR ADDED. I like to have these on hand because it's also my son's favorite flavor and I don't need to worry about him filling himself with preservatives when we grabs this as a snack.
Alana R.
Alana R.
Review for: Nutritional
This is my go to for Larabars. One of the very few flavors that I can find in stores near me. It helps get me by for a snack and I eat one almost everyday! The only off thing I have to say overall is they can be somewhat pricey, but I understand that is only because it doesn't have any bad additives other food items do. It contains only a few ingredients and every ingredient is healthy, and it's flavorful, what's not to love?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Nutritional
I have fallen in love with larabars and the apple pie is by far my favorite! I was nervous at first because I read the ingredients and saw "dates" and I didn't think I would like them but everything is mixed together so well I didn't even notice. One bar is equal to 1/2 cup of fruit, how can you go wrong?! I feel better when I eat this type of thing instead of sugary granola bars with little nutritional value.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Review for: Nutritional
Recently tried Larabar's Apple Pie flavor, which is my favorite out of the other flavors that I've tried (peanut butter and cashew). It's tasty and it actually tastes like apple pie. Each bar equals 1/2 cup fruit and consists of dates, almonds, apples, walnuts, raisins, and cinnamon. The texture is not exactly crunchy but rather soft and chewy. I prefer a more crunchy bar but that's just my preference.
Has anyone tried these bars...Larabar? Which flavors are the best to try?
Janelle T.
Janelle T.
East Lansing, Mi
I've heard that these bars taste chalky and aren't good. Thoughts?
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Interested in trying but ususualky don't like the texture. Does it taste grainy like many other health food bars?
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Rockeood, Mi
Has anyone ever tried these warm? I know I eat quest bars warm but I was wondering about larabars?
Nisha B.
Nisha B.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these any good? I've wanted to try it, but I thought it would taste like the quest protein bars and I hate the texture of those. Are Luna bars like that or are they different.