BY LARABAR

Just Like Grandma's And Under 200 Calories, This Apple Pie Contains A Half Cup Of Fruit And 5 Grams Of Fiber. Not Too Sweet, And Spiced With Cinnamon And Raisins, Apple Pie Also Has Almonds And Walnuts For A Nutty Finish.

Dates, Almonds, Unsweetened Apples, Walnuts, Raisins, Cinnamon

• What's your favorite?1 Answers
  • Are these any good? I've wanted to try it, but I thought ...3 Answers
  • Interested in trying but ususualky don't like the textur...3 Answers
  • "One of my favorite flavors of Lara Bar." in 1 review
  • "They are a great snack to keep in my purse for days where I'm out running errands for hours. " in 1 review
  • "This ACTUALLY tastes like apple pie, without any junk or nasty ingredients!" in 1 review
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love the Larabar apple pie bar! It tastes just like apple pie! What I love most about this brand is that all the ingredients are natural and they don't use a bunch of the extra stuff to make their products. I like to have a couple of these stocked at my desk for when I get hungry later in the day and need a snack! Probably some of my favorite snack/protein bars!

Courtney P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these for a quick breakfast, snack, or dessert.
They are sweet but I feel good about eating them since they are whole foods and no added sugar.
The apple flavor is tangy, and I wouldn't describe it as a complete apple pie taste, but it definitely hits that spot!
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is such a great brand for health bars. My favorite is apple pie. My four year old son also likes it. I take it as a meal replacement it’s so full of health nutrients. I definetly recommend this product for the everyday on the go ladies who desire to eat healthy!
Gabriela A.
This is my go-to bar. I love how simple the ingredients are and yet how tasty and full of flavour these bars are. I always carry one with me (or a few) in my purse just in case I get hungry. Apple pie and blueberry muffin are my favorite flavours.
Jolissa V.
These bars are less then a dollar and are so healthy for you. They contain only 6 or less ingredients and taste wonderful. I cannot get over the amount of protein and health benefits you receive out of eating these bars! Amazing
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Out of all Larabar flavors, I do like this one the best. It has a lot of apple pie flavor to it! I like that these are convenient to grab on the way out the door, and much healthier than other convenience foods. I don’t love the price. Over all, decent on-the-go alternative to cookies!
Ashtyn J.
So I bought the mini bars to try and the best way to describe the taste is that it’s like Little Debbie® Pecan Spinwheels with apple. At least that’s exactly how it tastes to me. I absolutely love these things and will be buying full size bars soon!
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Im so happy I decided to try these im in love ever since i found this brand. They are delicious & healthy. I have decided to go on the paleo diet which leaves you limited options but these bars are made of few ingredients like dates & nuts. They can run you between $1-$2 per bar or $5-$6 for a multi pack. I most certainly recommend & repurchased
Jacquelina P.
Warwick, RI
YUM. I love this product. Such a yummy go to snack and when you think a health bar you think bland and not exciting but it tastes like a dessert and I’m forever buying these.
Alison B.
This is the best flavor of the Lara bars in my opinion. It is super clean ingredient wise. The dates give you some quick energy with the sugar, and the nuts give you lasting energy. I usually eat these about an hour before a workout. These really taste cinnamon y and good, and satisfy my sweet dessert cravings.
Has anyone tried these bars...Larabar? Which flavors are the best to try?
Janelle T.
East Lansing, Mi
I've heard that these bars taste chalky and aren't good. Thoughts?
Felicia J.
Rockeood, Mi
Has anyone ever tried these warm? I know I eat quest bars warm but I was wondering about larabars?
Nisha B.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these any good? I've wanted to try it, but I thought it would taste like the quest protein bars and I hate the texture of those. Are Luna bars like that or are they different.
Shelly P.
Interested in trying but ususualky don't like the texture. Does it taste grainy like many other health food bars?