LARABAR® Alt™ Peanut Butter Cookie Bars Fruit and Nut

by LÄRABAR

Let’s Admit It–we've All Been Known To Sneak Cookie Dough From The Mixing Bowl. But Sneak No More, Since This Peanut Butter Cookie Is Both Delicious And Contains 10 Grams Of Protein In Every Bar. Now That’s Sneaky!

Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Pea Protein, Peanuts, Dates

Can anyone tell me how much protein is in a serving?
Start your review of LARABAR® Alt™ Peanut Butter Cookie Bars Fruit and Nut!
How would you rate this product?
Delicious and nutritious. How can you go wrong? These bars are a favorite of my female doctor and I pack them in my backpack for hikes, ski days and in my car for when I am starving and have no time to stop for a meal.
These are my go-to bars for a long day at dance. In between classes or a break in rehearsals I can eat one of these. I think the size is perfect and they keep my energized! The limited ingredients also make it extremely healthy for a dancer like me.
These are often 10 for 10 where I live and they're a great help for us when we're busy but need a quick boost while at work, errands etc I'm still figuring out the flavors I prefer but the texture is well made!
Jenks, OK
I love Larabars. I got slightly burned out on them while doing two rounds of Whole 30 so I've stopped eating them for the time being. Coconut is my favorite along with cherry.
Larabar is has a lot of great options for their bars. I love that they have Gluten-free options that still taste delicious as well! Lemon Pound Cake is my favorite!
I love Larabar. I like many of their flavors. They are good snacks for work. I usually bring a couple with me just in case to share.
I really love these bars. They taste very good and they have them in different flavors so you can choose. They are awesome
South Orange , NJ
Obsessed with these. If you’re looking for a bar with basic ingredients, but also tastes great you NEED to try these!
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I am a fan of all Larabars! Limited ingredients so you know what is going in your body. Tasteful and good texture.
Vincennes, IN
Ugh. They leave an expensive aftertaste! Too chalky! I've tried all the different flavors. Won't be trying again.