BY LARABAR

Larabar® ALT™ Peanut Butter Cookie Fruit and Nut Bar.
Gluten free. Dairy free. Non-GMO. Kosher. Vegan.
10g protein. see more...

• Can anyone tell me how much protein is in a serving? 7 Answers
Maeve G.
I was so excited when Lara announced they were making protein bar and then I saw it was 10 grams only -_- pretty lame. These are decent - a bit dry. I haven't bought them again because I'll only eat a protein bar if it has at least 15g, that's what makes it worth it.
Stephanie W.
Delicious and nutritious. How can you go wrong? These bars are a favorite of my female doctor and I pack them in my backpack for hikes, ski days and in my car for when I am starving and have no time to stop for a meal.
Shannon P.
These are often 10 for 10 where I live and they're a great help for us when we're busy but need a quick boost while at work, errands etc I'm still figuring out the flavors I prefer but the texture is well made!
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
I love Larabars. I got slightly burned out on them while doing two rounds of Whole 30 so I've stopped eating them for the time being. Coconut is my favorite along with cherry.
Kacy P.
Larabar is has a lot of great options for their bars. I love that they have Gluten-free options that still taste delicious as well! Lemon Pound Cake is my favorite!
Desiree T.
I love Larabar. I like many of their flavors. They are good snacks for work. I usually bring a couple with me just in case to share.
Gabriela D.
I really love these bars. They taste very good and they have them in different flavors so you can choose. They are awesome
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Obsessed with these. If you’re looking for a bar with basic ingredients, but also tastes great you NEED to try these!
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
Ugh. They leave an expensive aftertaste! Too chalky! I've tried all the different flavors. Won't be trying again.
Lenora F.
Osage Beach, MO
Love these bars. My kids snack them in-between meals. Very flavourful and tasty ! Can't wait to buy again.
Jessica N.
Can anyone tell me how much protein is in a serving?