BY LARABAR

Larabar 7.1 ounce bar coconut see more...

• Has anyone tried this flavor of LaraBar?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is Whole30 approved? I haven't been able...1 Answers
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is a healthy and delicious snack to tuck away into my hike bag or gym bag for that extra punch of energy often needed. These little bars have a very delicious coconut flavor all in a yummy macaroon bar. I will purchase these again and again and definitely recommend.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
I love coconut and having them in macaroon form is a plus! Also, I love that Lara bars have REAL food so its a no guilt snack option for me before or after a workout, or anything I need something quick to eat!. I definitely recommend this flavor (and almost all their others)!
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
The entire Uber line is great!!! They are hard to find in my area but can sometimes find some varieties online, maybe at ThriveMarket. I love the taste of each of them and the fact that they are so healthy. It makes me happy to see my family choosing these bars.
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
When I do get a chance to find these, I stock up. these are my favorite by far. They have a good taste and fill me up for hours. I eat one right before a workout and I am good to go all through it and then some.
Recommend these to everyone.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I like larabar but I do not like their coconut flavor. I am not a huge fan of coconut, so this is not my favorite flavor. I think it has too much of a coconut flavor for me. Unless you really like the flavor of coconut I wouldn't eat this particular flavor.
Kianna H.
Jacksonville , NC
I LOVE these granola bars. They taste amazing and they fill me up so I usually have one before class in the mornings when I'm pressed for time. Only coconut flavored thing I eat because I normally hate coconut lol
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
I like Larabars. This has a very potent coconut flavor so make sure you really like coconut before buying. This is perfect for a snack on the go or as a meal replacement . My only criticism is that it does not have as much protein as similiar brands.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Coconut Macaroons are one of my favorite sweets! Larabar did a good job with their own version. These are tasty and sweet. They satisfy me between meals. I do wish there were more protein, for health reasons. Overall, they are a great healthy alternative for other sweet snacks.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sooooo delicious! I love granola bars, but I love the short and wholesome ingredients list even more. Nothing too crazy or chemical to these. Just great for you ingredients.
Jennifer B.
Lara-bars are O.K. I try to eat healthy and it's not a bar that I would refuse if given to me, however I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase them. I feel like they leave my mouth feeling dry and I need to chug water afterwards!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this flavor of LaraBar?
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does anyone know if this is Whole30 approved? I haven't been able to find it in my local store, and before I buy it online, i thought i would check through here!