BY LARABAR

Larabar 7.1 ounce bar coconut see more...

• Has anyone tried this flavor of LaraBar?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is Whole30 approved? I haven't been able t...1 Answers
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I love coconut and having them in macaroon form is a plus! Also, I love that Lara bars have REAL food so its a no guilt snack option for me before or after a workout, or anything I need something quick to eat!. I definitely recommend this flavor (and almost all their others)!
Haley F.
Haley F.
When I do get a chance to find these, I stock up. these are my favorite by far. They have a good taste and fill me up for hours. I eat one right before a workout and I am good to go all through it and then some.
Recommend these to everyone.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I like larabar but I do not like their coconut flavor. I am not a huge fan of coconut, so this is not my favorite flavor. I think it has too much of a coconut flavor for me. Unless you really like the flavor of coconut I wouldn't eat this particular flavor.
Kianna H.
Kianna H.
Jacksonville, NC
Fitspiration Expert
I LOVE these granola bars. They taste amazing and they fill me up so I usually have one before class in the mornings when I'm pressed for time. Only coconut flavored thing I eat because I normally hate coconut lol
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sooooo delicious! I love granola bars, but I love the short and wholesome ingredients list even more. Nothing too crazy or chemical to these. Just great for you ingredients.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
I heat these up in the microwave as a snacky treat that's still healthy even though it tastes like it wouldn't be.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Oh my goodness, these are delicious. If you like coconut, then these are for you. Decent prices, could be better.
Neva W.
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Love these , the coconut is my favorite flavor. I love larabar as they have a lot of vegan options.  I stock up on these.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
I like Larabars. This has a very potent coconut flavor so make sure you really like coconut before buying. This is perfect for a snack on the go or as a meal replacement . My only criticism is that it does not have as much protein as similiar brands.
Marzi P.
Marzi P.
Walnut Creek, CA
Very yummy and the ingredients list checks out ok. It does have a bit of the high sugar/high fat combo so I would recommend these if you are doing some kind of high intensity activity. They're great for hiking trips.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this flavor of LaraBar?
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
Does anyone know if this is Whole30 approved? I haven't been able to find it in my local store, and before I buy it online, i thought i would check through here!