BY LARABAR

Gluten Free 100 Calories or Less Non-GMO Vegan & Kosher We at Larabar® believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state.  Made from 100% real food.  Larabar® is a magical harmony of fruits, nuts and spices that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Simple.  Pure.  Delicious.™ 0.78 oz Bars; Net Wt 9.36 oz 4 x Cherry Pie 4 x Cashew Cookie 4 x Apple Pie ; Nutrition Facts Amount per serving Cherry Pie Cashew Cookie Apple Pie Calories 90 100 90 Calories from fat 35 50 45      % DV      % DV      % DV Total Fat 4g 6% 6g 9% 5g 7% Saturated Fat 0g 0% 1g 5% 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g 0g 0g Cholesterol 0g 0% 0g 0% 0

LARABAR® 12 Mini Bars Variety Pack
  • "I love how so many different flavors are in the package as well. " in 1 review
  • "They are as tasty as other bars, but they are guilt free because they offer very few, yet satisfying low calorie ingredients that keep my hunger in check while I'm on the go." in 1 review
  • "They taste great too and come with a variety of flavors." in 1 review
Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
Lara Bars are a fantastic and natural treat, perfect as meal replacement, protein filled snack or in this case- mini bars for someone on the go! For those Lara Bar lovers who love to change things up or for those new to the LB game, the variety pack is a must to sample all the delicious flavors!
Sarah B.
Plano, TX
I love love love Lara Bars. I like all of the flavors but obviously have my favorites.
I love this little size of the bar. I wish there were minis in all of the flavors. They are the perfect size when you just need a little sweet.
All natural ingredients. Whole 30 approved.
Good fuel for your body!
Wilma F.
I got a sample Larabar from a VoxBox. It was so good, I used the coupons to buy more flavors. Not finished trying them all, yet, but so far so good. They are so flavorful, simple, and fresh tasting. They all taste exactly like the titles.
Kristen J.
Buda, TX
I just love Lara bars! Not only is it nice to eat (and feed my kids) whole ingredients, but they taste so dang yummy! The minis are the perfect size to grab and go, and for an in-purse take along snack. You never know when you'll get hungry!
Paula M.
Henderson, NV
My go-to snack when I'm away from home and away from anywhere I can get something nutritious--fast. They are as tasty as other bars, but they are guilt free because they offer very few, yet satisfying low calorie ingredients that keep my hunger in check while I'm on the go.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Such interesting and fun flavors, I love these bars! I prefer them over cliff bars or any other granola/trail mix bar. They are healthier and more flavorful. It's an added bonus that they are all natural!
Krystal L.
If you an all natural energy/snack bar with few ingredients, LARA BARS are your best friend. They taste great too and come with a variety of flavors. I like the chocolate brownie one. Kind of pricey though, but you get what you pay for!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I keep these in my desk at work for a healthy mid afternoon snack. I love that it's a tasty, low calorie bite. Cashew cookie is definitely my favorite flavor. They are usually at target
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I have not seen these in any stores around me yet, but the mini bars is a great idea. I use these more as a treat then anything else, so having mini makes it even better for me!
Camille N.
White Hall, AR
It's really hard to find good gluten free snacks and these are amazing. I love how so many different flavors are in the package as well.
Athena T.
Which is your favorite flavor?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these good
Amanda D.
somerset, KY
Where do you buy these
Janie T.
Saint Simons Island, GA
Which flavors are the best? Very interested in these bars but just want to get the best ones!
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
What is the difference in size and calories of these mini bars versus the normal regular size Larabars? I'm in college and I usually love to grab a Larabar for a snack in between classes; however, I'm a bit upset about the calories of the regular Larabar (almost like a meal)...