LAQA Lip Lube Pencil

by LAQA & Co.

With peppermint and shea butter in the lip lube pencil from laqa and co you'll get light and glossy hydrated lips with a mint of mint each time you put it on all in a handy twist up pencil. Combine a little bit of altruism and a lot of convenience and you have laqa and co; a new york based cosmetic brand. Enjoy the packaging too as each box is covered in unique artwork by young artists who receive a percentage of the profit from every color purchased.

Is this lip tube really that great? For the price it seems a bit, but if its great quality then its worth it! Any thoughts ??
Start your review of LAQA Lip Lube Pencil!
Product Highlights
“...goes on nice, smooth and bright without being too overpowering. And, it's long lasting! Perk -- no sharpener required! ” in reviews
Oakland, CA
This is odd naming for a pretty product. The shade I use is a peachy pink, and it’s a wonderful color for a gentle pop of color on the lips the formula is very moisturizing but doesn’t last and needs to be reapplied.
Frankfort, KY
I’m not sure what color I have -it’s a bright coral. I love this little stick. It’s so smooth and minty and the sheer color coverage is nice.
Ormond Beach, FL
Yes! I love this! The colors are amazing and it leaves your lips feeling tingly. I have Tangerine and a purple shade. Definitely recommend!
Dallas, TX
I love the minty taste and feel if this product. My daughter loves it too and the color is subtle enough that I don't mind her using it.
Freehold, NJ
LAQA Lip Lube Pencil uploaded by Jennifer F.
Review for: Honeypot, Grape Scotch
Another great product in Formula from Laqa but i did not like the color when on me. I will try another shade.
I really liked these. they are super creamy and easy to use. it's nice you don't have to sharpen them
Review for: Honeypot
Love this product. It now permenantly lives in my handbag. Its very versatile. I often wear it on its own as it is pigmented enough not to require a lipstick or a lip gloss. However if I do wish to give it a little boast its light/sheer enough that you could pair it with other things. It has eucalyptus/mint scent which is refreshing but not overwhelming. Also I found it doesn't leave a waxy/chemical smell or taste like other products. It has real staying power too. I often wear it to work and find in a busy 8 hours shift I may only reapply it once and its still going strong by the end of the day. Definitely recommend!!
Surrey, BC
LAQA Lip Lube Pencil uploaded by Alicia B.
I personally didn’t purchase this I got it in a monthly subscription box and ended up loving this and their brand and other products. I loved it to much I purchased others and found it not too badly priced, I think lip products in general can be a little high but this formula is so amazing and unbelievable. I love their products and would recommend them for sure.