BY LAQA & CO.

With peppermint and shea butter in the lip lube pencil from laqa and co you'll get light and glossy hydrated lips with a mint of mint each time you put it on all in a handy twist up pencil. Combine a little bit of altruism and a lot of convenience and you have laqa and co; a new york based cosmetic brand. Enjoy the packaging too as each box is covered in unique artwork by young artists who receive a percentage of the profit from every color purchased. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Let me just say that I absolutely love this gloss! The color goes on nice, smooth and bright without being too overpowering. And, it's long lasting! Perk -- no sharpener required! " in 3 reviews
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I love this lip stick. I've gotten most of the pinks and the purple on in my previous Birchboxes and every time i get a new one I get so excited. It glides on so smoothly and only takes about two or three swipes total to give you really great coverage.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Review for: Menatour more...
Looooooove these. I own multiple colors, typically purchased through Birchbox. Stranger Danger is a phenomenal hot pink and Menatour is a FUN pink/purple color on your lips. I think this color looks different every day but everyday I love it! It is one of my go-to colors!
Danielle P.
Taylor, PA
I absolutely love this product. It was given to me by a friend who didn't care for the color. I love that it goes on smooth and doesn't result in much transfer. I would recommend this product to others.
Katherine T.
New Castle, DE
Its expensive for the brand (wich is not very assented) but is a good lip pencil. I got maneator is a nice purple, very wearable, is a lil' long lasting, easy to apply and with a ment sensation that I don't like very much but I'm kinda getting into it.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I have the LAQA lip lube pencil in the shade honey pot, and I love it. I find myself reaching for it all summer long! Its so easy to throw into your bag on the go, it last a fair amount of time but it does transfer. This shade is sheer, yet it applies so smooth you don't even know that you are applying it!
Hannah C.
Oakland, CA
This is odd naming for a pretty product. The shade I use is a peachy pink, and it’s a wonderful color for a gentle pop of color on the lips the formula is very moisturizing but doesn’t last and needs to be reapplied.
Melissa B.
I was surprised to find that I really love this product. I travel with it. It's sheer enough to wear with just about anything, but there's enough color to where you don't have to pair it with lipstick or gloss. There's a subtle minty scent, but just enough so it doesn't smell waxy. It isn't overpowering. I couldn't believe how long the color lasted; I tossed it in my bag on a hot day at Disney World a couple of months ago and went to reapply maybe two hours into the day (mind you, this is a balm-y fat crayon style lip color), looked in the mirror and it was still going strong. They're about $10 each or can be purchased in sets; I strongly recommend picking up all that you can find. Worth that little price, even if you only rock it once or twice!
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
This is my constant go to! I keep it very close to me in the exact, designanted purse pocket it belongs too. It feels so goo! Minty, refreshing and soft! I absolutely love this stuff in the "Honeypot" color! I got it on an ipsy or birch box shipment and fell in love. I just ordered my first full tube from amazon. A bit expensive but hey th at what Christmas gift cards are for! The color is gorgeous with or without a tan and the feeling is soft, not slick, perfect amount of color and does not dry your lips at all!
Elizabeth S.
New York
Best everyday lipstick I've ever found. Has the creaminess and moisturizers of a balm but the color and feel of expensive Lipstick. Around $20 but great value as it lasts forever.
I like Honeypot which is a lighter pink for everyday use.
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
I am in love with this purple shade of Lip Lube! It just melts into my lips when I apply it, and the color is absolutely beautiful. It is more sheer than opaque, but still packs quite a lot of color onto the lips. I get so many compliments when I wear this! It's just lovely.