LAQA & CO. Fat Lip Pencil
LAQA & CO. Fat Lip Pencil
By LAQA & Co.
Camille S.
Riverton, UT

Did anyone have issues with this going on kinda smeary and not smooth?

Hallie M.
Hallie M.
Elizabethtown, PA
3 years, 1 month ago
It helps if you put on a layer of eos or other chapstick first.
rachel l.
rachel l.
Chelmsford
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes I find it's really dry on my lips like I go to apply and it feels really rough not smooth at all :(.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes i had an issue getting overall coverage in the center of my lips.
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes, this is definitely not a product that you would apply for a hint of color! I was surprised how heavy the formula was, but once I realized I adjusted my application. I liked it overall.