BY LAQA & CO.

Your favorite luxury lipstick now includes the ultimate super food.

Cruelty Free 🐰
Paraben Free
Gluten Free

Ingredients Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lanolin Oil, Copernicia, Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum), Ozokerite, Ceresin,Tocopheryl, Acetate, Vanillin, BHT, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77091), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 40, Lake (CI 16035), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

LAQA & Co. Avocado Lip Butter
  • "I rather loved the sample of this dark berry Ninza lip butter I received in the February Birchbox. It goes on smooth and moisturizing. I didn't find it patchy. It sets to a demi matte finish, which is odd for a lip butter. It's not at all drying. It lasts several hours, and tends to leave a light stain behind for the darker colors. It's very pigmented, but considering its a lip butter it's not completely opaque. Just very close to it. You can rub it in with your finger to smooth it out a bit and sheer it down a smidge." in 4 reviews
Megan B.
I love this its got a nice pigment to it and its very good quality. Its amazing . please try
Jodie S.
Blackpool,Lancashire
Omg this is my new favourite lip product! Application is beautiful it’s a twist product,creamy on your lips,looks matte though! Never heard of this brand before but received in my glossy box and it’s topped Mac for me and that’s a massive compliment! Name of product is daydream! 100% recommend to everyone! Well priced,affordable!
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the formula on these! They literally feel like a lip balm but have the pigmentation of a high quality lipstick. The packaging is adorable, and so is the shade. It feels extremely luxurious too!
Huiying C.
I have the shade Olive Rose and it is a light mid toned pink. Not my favorite shade but the formula is quite nice. It’s moisturizing and pigmented. The lipstick tends to melt under hot weather conditions though. The packaging is really pretty and unique.
Neha D.
Delhi
One of the best moisturizer I ever got. It smooths and supple our lips. Totally moisturising.
Andreea B.
Where can I buy this? Are there more shades? This product looks so intriguing hehe :)
Anya R.
how much is this?
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this highly pigmented?

Amazon