BY LAQA & CO.

Your favorite luxury lipstick now includes the ultimate super food.

Cruelty Free 🐰
Paraben Free
Gluten Free

Ingredients Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lanolin Oil, Copernicia, Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum), Ozokerite, Ceresin,Tocopheryl, Acetate, Vanillin, BHT, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77091), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 40, Lake (CI 16035), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

LAQA & Co. Avocado Lip Butter
  • "I rather loved the sample of this dark berry Ninza lip butter I received in the February Birchbox. It goes on smooth and moisturizing. I didn't find it patchy. It sets to a demi matte finish, which is odd for a lip butter. It's not at all drying. It lasts several hours, and tends to leave a light stain behind for the darker colors. It's very pigmented, but considering its a lip butter it's not completely opaque. Just very close to it. You can rub it in with your finger to smooth it out a bit and sheer it down a smidge." in 4 reviews
Sara T.
I got this in my Birchbox and I love the color I got! Ninza

It's a really nice dark berry that I think would look great on anyone. I really enjoy that this brand had some wonderful ingredients. The lipstick goes on smooth even after using liner and primer (sometimes I find lipstick catches after using primer). A little goes a long way and you can build the color easily. Plus it smells like vanilla!!
I didn't give perfect stars because it honestly was a way less moisturizing than it claims and my lips felt dry Street doing all the things that help prevent that. The bright side is that it did stay on for a really long time through meals and had little transfer on cups, etc. It does feather a bit even with liner.
In general I love it though. Probably won't but more, but will definitively use up the sample quickly.
Rhonda H.
Chester, SC
J :.
Review for: Other more...
I received this in a birch box a while back in the shade "Ninza". The color of the lipstick in the tube is a beautiful dark berry shade, but once applied it isn't quite as dark because it applies very sheer. You can wait for it to dry down for a minute or two and then apply another layer if you would like it a bit darker. It is very creamy and smooth. Not patchy at all and it lasts for quite a while and wears evenly. My only disappointment was how sheer it applied because I absolutely love the color in the tube.
Alicia W.
I received a sample of this in the color ninza in my February birchbox. I'm not sure if it's just the sample size or if the full size is the same, but it didn't apply evenly and it looked very patchy. The color is pretty, and I think it would look pretty on many different skin tones, but I won't purchase this in the future.
Sara N.
I got this sample in ninza and oh my gosh it is crazy pigmented! One swipe on my lips and all I had to do was rub my lips and that's it! It is a beautiful dark red/purple shade and I love it. It did feel a little bit dry I was definitely expecting some more moisturizing qualities but still love it!
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this lipstick in my Birchbox. The ingredients are great and avocado butter helps keep lips smooth and moisturized. I wasn't really a fan of the color that I received but if I am on the market for another lipstick in the future, I may try a different shade.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received a dark berry shade of this in my Birchbox and I couldn't stand it. It applied really bad and just feathered so bad on my lips. I've never had a product from this brand that I liked. I just threw it out.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ highly recommend it ! Excellent product ! Leaves my lips feeling so smooth and moisturized ! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Megan B.
I love this its got a nice pigment to it and its very good quality. Its amazing . please try
Jodie S.
Blackpool,Lancashire
Omg this is my new favourite lip product! Application is beautiful it’s a twist product,creamy on your lips,looks matte though! Never heard of this brand before but received in my glossy box and it’s topped Mac for me and that’s a massive compliment! Name of product is daydream! 100% recommend to everyone! Well priced,affordable!
Andreea B.
Where can I buy this? Are there more shades? This product looks so intriguing hehe :)
Anya R.
how much is this?
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this highly pigmented?

Amazon