BY LAPTOP BUDDY

Keep your laptop cool without draining your computer s battery and using up valuable USB ports! This incredible Laptop Buddy™ Notebook Aluminum Cooling Pad looks great and works to help cool your notebook by elevating it off of your work surface and providing ventilation through its ingenious aluminum mesh design. Not only will your notebook operate more efficiently, but you ll also be able work at a more comfortable and ergonomic angle with the Laptop Buddy™ Notebook Aluminum Cooling Pad. Features include: Aluminum construction provides style, effective cooling and durability. Ergonomic angle makes notebook use more comfortable. Compact lightweight design. Anti slip pads keep your laptop stable while you work. Suitable for notebooks of any size. Dimensions: 9.625 x 11.75 x 1.875 inches. Includes retail packaging. NOTE: Laptop not included. This Aluminum Cooling Pad is see more...

• It says that "Keep your laptop cool without draining your compute...3 Answers
Laptop Buddy Notebook Aluminum Cooling Pad
  • "You must always make sure your computer is cool at all times in order to keep it running for longer periods and to protect it from over heating." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Love these notebooks. So soft on legs and makes the weight of a computer practically go away. Love the designs on these so you don't look like an idiot walking around with this. But I find its one of those products that I would buy and then never use..
And that did happen.
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Amazing product, keeps my laptop from overheating for long hours . A nice gift for those who works on computer or laptop for long works and keep them on legs.......
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product, keeps my computer from overheating or burning my legs or bed. Totally wish I had this sooner!
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
I love laying in my bed and doing homework so this helps prevent my computer from overheating.
Andrew C.
Glenwood, GA
Great for sitting on my laptop for long periods of time without it overheating.
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
These are always nice gifts for people who use their laptops on their beds or on the floor. They keep your laptop from overheating.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
It's better than setting my laptop on my blanket and having it overheat. This keeps my laptop nice and cool. It's a bit pricey for what it is.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Great if you like to sit on your laptop for long periods of time while seated at the couch or on your bed.
ashley c.
I had a lot of over heating issues with my laptop. Have a fireplace in my house doesn't help in the winter. This keeps me gaming instead of over heating and crashing I love it.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
The laptop buddy cooling notebook is great especially if you are an avid computer user. I am a student so to me it seems like I'm always on my computer. You must always make sure your computer is cool at all times in order to keep it running for longer periods and to protect it from over heating. Use this cool laptop buddy and always keep it cool.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
It says that "Keep your laptop cool without draining your computer s battery and using up valuable USB ports!" Does that mean it's powered by something else?