BY LAPHROAIG

Laphroaig Quarter Cask offers an irresistible doubling of flavour, due to the double maturation in two barrels made of American oak. Still-maturing whisky from our standard ex-bourbon barrels is transferred to quarter casks and left to rest in our warehouse just a stone¡¯s throw from the Atlantic shore. see more...

Matt B.
State College
Laphroaig is my favorite scotch by far. My absolute go to. For the price, it's right up there with the high end's of the world. Quarter Cask is more expensive than regular Select, however, and not that much better. But if they're out of Select, I'll grab this.
Mia C.
Los angeles, CA
It's got a nice smokey finish like you'd expect from most scotches. It's character has certainly been a favorite at most bars I've worked. Not as popular as Belvanie but definitely one to give a shot... With two rocks.
Johanna H.
Brooklyn
I have tried several Laphroaig casks and years, and I really like this one.  Is it worth more than one of their less pricier bottles?  I don't know - at least not to be the mainstay.  It is definitely peaty and smooth, and I really like it.  But the brand is solid, so you can't go wrong at any price point.
Logan S.
Mesa
It’s like kissing a mermaid that just ate BBQ. This stuff is very Pete taste. I love it! It is great to just poor a glass and sip on it for the night. Highly recommend, but not for the faint of heart.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
As far as taste and quality, I enjoy this brand. I tend to buy this brand at Costco since I find the price point cheaper and affordable. As far as taste, I enjoyed this one as well.
Joseph P.
Bellevue, PA
Quarter Cask is an ultimate peaty Scotch. If you loved Laphroaig 10 and want a more intense version this is for you. If Islays are not your favorite you should not go for this one!
Tina M.
San Diego
One of my favorite whiskeys and definitely worth the price. We buy this for special occasions and enjoy sipping it straight. It can be bought at BevMo or Costco and would definitely continue to buy it.
A W.
Intensely peaty, delightfully smokey. Medicinal in the very best way. I keep coming back to this one time and time again, and it seems like there’s always something new to discover. Highly recommended.
Sylvia F.
Atlantic Mine, MI
My very favorite scotch! Smoky and earthy and super strong, great for sipping on a cold evening (and too strong for most people so nobody steals it from me).
Irina B.
Ridgewood, NY
Very strong smell and taste of smoke - typical of Islay whisky but unusual and definitely takes some getting used to. Smoky whisky is not for everyone