ElectronicsComputersLaptopsnone

by none

Just because it's called a lap-top doesn't mean it's comfortable on your lap. Give your legs a break with this notebook and tablet lapdesk! With its comfort padded base and carry handle, it's perfect for working on the go. Open it flat to use with your laptop or flip it around to use as a stand for your tablet. Makes a great gift for the techie who has everything! - Portable workspace for laptop and tablet - Padded base for ultimate lap comfort - Folds up with carry handle for on-the-go - Fits up to 15.6" laptop; Fits all tablets & eReaders - 11"L x 14.5"W x 1.5"H folded

Is this a good product ?
Would this be a good replacement for a portable table top desk that one may use in bed to do work?
Start your review of LapGear Smart-e Universal Laptop Tablet Lap Desk Non-Slip Stand Heat Barrier Pad!
How would you rate this product?
Araceli C.
Charlotte, NC
LapGear Smart-e Universal Laptop Tablet Lap Desk Non-Slip Stand Heat Barrier Pad uploaded by Araceli C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sooo happy I found this! Ever since COVID-19 I started working from home and this was the perfect desk to have while still being on my bed. I recommend!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Techie Expert Level 9
4,233 reviews
Purchased at: Newegg.com
Just because you own a laptop does NOT mean you always want it on your LAP!! I love this case/stand because it protects you from the built up heat of the laptop. We all know comouters run hot... I like to use my laptop SO much on the GO. It's nice being able to set it anywhere without worry. 👌
Annabell P.
My dad got us one of these and it is sooo helpful. It not only helps avoid the computer from over heating, but it also can be lifted higher. I don't have to look down the keyboard and up at the screen and bend my neck as much.
Elvira  Z.
Haverstraw, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
1,339 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
This thing is amazing. When I’m in my office and I need to show my customers something I do not want to be close to them, I put my iPad in this barrier and it keeps it in place. It is just like computer desk. I highly recommend it.
Juvenal A.
san Diego
Purchased at: Walmart
It helps keep the heat away from my little cat since it’s always seating on my lap resting and getting hot
hidexi M.
El cajon, CA
Es muy interesante este producto practico en casa y la oficina ajustable a la dimencion
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gusta mucho para mantener tu lap a una buena temperatura y es practica y fácil de transportar
Marlena M.
Lancaster , CA
Were do i start i love this it dose not make my computer over heat at all .
Were do i start i love this it dose not make my computer over heat at all .
Pitboy P.
New your
Purchased at: Best Buy
I got the laptop but in a couple months the men’s plate broke off but the response time was a little bit Pooh Pooh the cameras bad
Syeda R.
Pflugerville, TX
Techie Expert Level 5
I bought this for my daughter to scribble on some paper, it was one of my smart purchases it helped her give her hard surface so she draw and color on, I am glad I purchased this one and it's reasonable price for lap desk . I wouldn't pay single penny more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
il y a 4 ans
Celinda V. il y a un an
si vale la pena porque te va evitar que se recaliente tu lapto.
okara S.