Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsL'Anza
Lanza Strength White Tea Shampoo 101 oz & Manuka Honey Conditioner 85 oz Duo Set

by L'Anza

Lanza Anti Aging Complx White Tea Shampoo 10.1 Lanza Anti Anging Complex Manuka Honey Conditioner 8.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lanza Strength White Tea Shampoo 10.1 oz & Manuka Honey Conditioner 8.5 oz Duo Set!
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used Lanza products for years. My hair is fine and fragile and color treated. This shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair healthy and strong. Smells great too!!
Lauren T.
Liberty, TX
Lanza Strength White Tea Shampoo 10.1 oz & Manuka Honey Conditioner 8.5 oz Duo Set uploaded by Lauren T.
My new current shampoo and conditioner set! Def my goto “daily” shampoo and conditioner because it doesn’t weigh down my fine hair! Super effective and a little goes a long way. I would definitely suggest for those that don’t mind spending a little more on their hair products because it’s THAT GOOD.
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
This has a sweet smell. It’s creamy and a little goes a long way. It doesn’t fade my colored hair and keeps it soft and shiny. I’ve used this brand for years because it works for my hair.
Sydney P.
Delaware, OH
I am obsessed with lanza’s haircare products. My hair grows faster and is a lot stronger when I use this product. I have thick and dry hair and this shampoo and conditioner leave it smooth and silky. Well worth the price!
Elizabeth P.
Castle Hayne, NC
My current favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have bleached processed hair and i love the texture of this product. I also love the smell.

Looking for your answer?