L'anza Moisture Tamanu Cream Shampoo 10.1 oz Kukui Nut Conditioner 8.5 oz Duo Set

BY L'ANZA

A superb-mild, sulfate-free hydrating shampoo contains Tahitian tamanu oil, soothing healing Polynesian botanicals & healing actives delivers moisture deep into the dehydrated areas in hair blended with natural gugo bark extract that creates rich... see more...

Dominic L.
Plano, TX
This is my current SH & CD obsession! they smell absolutely amazing, are sulfate free and leave your hair super silky smooth and incredibly soft. A must have for anyone needing some moisture. L'Anza Healing Moisture Kukui Nut Conditioner (250ml) L'Anza Healing Moisture Tamanu Cream Shampoo (1000ml)
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Literally the best hair care system I have ever used. They have this at my salon and I could smell the fragrance days after. The smell is so good that I get caught smelling my own hair that’s how much I love it. And it’s so hydrating for my hair. 0 tangles.
Sheila T.
Columbus
Left my hair very soft and the tangle that r very hard to brush threw were very easy to brush threw after usuing this product

Amazon