BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Anza
Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)

Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)

by L'Anza

Lightweight protectant that instantly repairs and strengthens damaged hair while protecting it from future damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)!
Karen K.
Johnson City
Review for: Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)
Greatest thing since sliced bread. lol. I have natural curly hair and it can be a beast to comb out. With this leaving conditioner, it’s a breeze to comb through.
svetlana H.
Astoria, NY
This was recommended to me by the roofessional hairdresser - rhis produxt is nit cheap but worth every penny.
Courtney A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)
I use the Lanza trauma treatment and I have for years. I always buy the biggest bottle so I do not have to buy it often. I use it on my and my daughters hair everyday. A little goes a long way. It’s perfect as a detangler as well.
Lauren D.
Philadelphia
Review for: Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)
Love the healing oil care line. This leave in is a good substitute from time to time and a little cheaper.
Denise K.
Jonesboro , AR
Review for: Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)
Lightweight and keeps frizzing and damaged hair under control. Love this product. It keeps my hair healthy.
Ana G.
Purchased at: Jet.com
Review for: Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)
Lanza trauma treatment is the absolute best leave in product I’ve ever used!! I have used it every single time I’ve washed my hair for the last 15 years! All you need a little bit The large pump bottle will last you a super long time. It’s a little pricey. Usually the small bottle is $20 and the larger pump is $50-60. I think it’s worth every dollar for shiny hair that’s easy to manage. I can’t get a brush through my thick hair without it.
Shannon S.
Bridgewater, MA
Review for: Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)
This leave in treatment hydrates and nourishes my hair but doesn’t weigh it down. I feel it’s helped my hair to grow.
TJ C.
Ringle, WI
Review for: Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size)
I use L’anza healing colorcare trauma treatment! Great for color treated hair and it has a heat protectant in as well! Two products in one!
tatiana Y.
Cincinnati , OH
Lanza Leave-In Conditioner (select option/size) uploaded by tatiana Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Kb2 Leave-in Conditioner Lightweight Protectant 33.8 oz
The best leave-in conditioner when you're on the last step of your cowash. It leaves my hair nourished, of and full of life. It's good if you have dry hair or simply have a dandruff issue as it rehydrates your hair from the scalp. It's my go to!
Jennifer G.
Columbus , GA
Review for: Daily Elements Remedy Shampoo 10.1 oz
Love. Love. Love. I was having issues with dry patches on my scalp that would flake off (not dandruff or psoriasis) and my stylist recommended giving this a try. After two weeks my scalp was totally free and my hair started feeling lighter and cleaner!

Looking for your answer?