L'Anza Lanza Volume Conditioner KB2 Lightweigt Formula adds Body & Shine 10.1 oz

BY L'ANZA

Add body and volume to fine limp hair with the lightweight L'Anza KB2 Bodify Conditioner. With its nourishing daily formula this conditioner adds body and shine to your hair. Containing L'Anza's Keratin Bond System 2 (KB2) this Bodifying Conditioner effectively rehabilitates your hair leaving the hair structure stronger smoother and healthier. Revitalising botanicals and bodifying nutrients nourish and fortify fine hair resulting in improved volume and shine. Directions of use: After using the KB2 Bodify Shampoo emulsify the conditioner in your hands. Work through your hair from the ends to the roots. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

• Did anyone notice it gave their hair significant body and...2 Answers
  • I've been looking to switch conditioners, are there any s...1 Answers
Lizette E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Well worth every penny . Left my hair smooth , hydrated completely repaired my hair. Really great for anyone trying to get rich beautiful hair!
Devan H.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely love Lanza already! Definitely helped my hair out so much. Its not over powering scents and saved my hair
Maryory Z.
San Carlos, CA
Super shine after using it looks pretty cool and I don't have to use a lot and my hair is super long tough
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
This product is worth buying. It keeps my hair nice and smooth and I love it so much.
Fiorella A.
Puuees eestoo tee deejaa uun graan vooluumeen y puues ees uun buuen acoondiiciioonaador , yoo loo reecoomiendoo dee mii partee
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Did anyone notice it gave their hair significant body and shine?
Jay c.
Omaha, NE
I've been looking to switch conditioners, are there any shampoos it might not work good with? Do you guys actually see a difference?