BY L'ANZA

Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment - Heals hair with the Keratin Healing System, boosting strength and elasticity. Keratin protein reconstructs the inner layers of the hair to add body and bounce. Phyto IV Complex rehydrates hair so that it's soft and silky smooth. Provides Thermal Protection up to 500 F.(3.4 oz.) - Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment see more...

Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this! I use it on clients on a daily basis and also my own hair. It's a tad on the pricey side but worth every penny. It's a total life saver. And a must have for damaged hair!
Kandra M.
Gate City, VA
I use this every time after I was my hair and before drying it. It has helped keep my long hair healthy and strong. Plus a little goes a long way!
Sarah S.
Mulberry, FL
Just a few drops go a long way! This is great for putting on damp hair right before stlying - it really cuts down on frizz and ups the shine!
Candace R.
Helena,
This is the best hair oil I've ever used! It's not heavy and it takes all the frizzy out of my hair. I use it on damp or dry hair.
Jodi H.
Harrisburg, SD
This is like liquid gold! It has helped heal my hair from bleach damage! The breakage has been cured! This oil is amazing!
Cheyenne B.
Perfect for dry, damaged hair. keratin is a protein found in hair that adds strength. I highly recommend
Jamie D.
This oil is great for all hair types. One pump is plenty. Not to heavy for even the finest hair
Mahli A.
Sioux Falls, SD
I will NEVER be without this. This will
Change your hair from damaged to healthy!!!!!!!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So spendy, but so worth it!! Smells amazing, light texture, helps keep my hair healthy!
Rachel W.
Montreal
This product does miracle! I purchased it at a local salon with the advice of an employee and I wasn't sure at the beginning because of the price, but it is definitely worth it. She told me that the bottle goes a long way and that it was their bestseller serum. She was totally right, the serum straighten my hair and keep them together, it is totally amazing! When I use curl or flat iron, I put a little of serum just after and my hairstyle become perfect and fluid! It is so smooth and pleasant to apply! Love that!
Irma S.
Kentwood, MI
I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel. However its such a small bottle for the price it costs. So I never know much to use. How much do you usually use??
Mallisha S.
Manchester, m1 2pf
Is this worth the price or is there any other products ThT work just as good?