BY L'ANZA

Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment - Heals hair with the Keratin Healing System, boosting strength and elasticity. Keratin protein reconstructs the inner layers of the hair to add body and bounce. Phyto IV Complex rehydrates hair so that it's soft and silky smooth. Provides Thermal Protection up to 500 F.(3.4 oz.) - Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment see more...

Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
I cannot think of anything to say about this besides it is absolutely amazing!!!! I recently bleached my hair and it was feeling dry and frizzy. Someone suggested this to me so I went to ulta and purchased it. It's a bit pricey but it makes a huge difference on damaged or dry hair. I add it to my conditioner and leave it sit for 10 minutes and after towel dried I use as well. Best oil product ever hands down.
Athena G.
Wow. I ABSOLUTELY love this oil. A little makes a BIG difference. This oil helps tame friz on a rainy day. Love to apply it before i staighten my hair. I apply it after I wash my hair while it's either towel dried or slightly moist. I highly recommend it. L'Anza Lanza Keratin Healing Oil Treatment 3.4 Ounces
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. Got some after a haircut from a stylist at European Style Salon. Makes my hair feel amazing. It aids it in drying quicker but also h Epps with breakage.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
My very favorite hair oil!! Moisture and shine without a lot of weight. It smells great and improves the feel of your hair overtime. It is also great on the skin. I used it on my belly during pregnancy!!
Madison Z.
this oil is incredible! It helps my dry and damaged hair a ton but just be careful not too apply too much because it stays on after you hair is dry and will most def make your hair look very very oily!
Ali S.
Winnabow, NC
Get sleek hair and moist curls with this great hair oil from L'anza. L'anza has an incredible line of hair color that can easily be done at home. Don't buy box color! Buy #lanza ,the chemistry is super easy to stabilize and mix for beautiful results. Using this hair oil keeps color fresh and closes cuticle while sealing it with healing oil. A must buy!
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My hair has been breaking and falling out and so greasy. I went to see a new hairstylist who recommended Lanza. I started with the Lanza emergency service and fell in love with the products. I use this every time I was my hair. It has really changed my structure, I don't have to straighten my hair very much at all, it is so soft and silky!

Note- The only negative I have is that if you use too much it will make your hair greasy and feel awful. Make sure to use only a pearl size drop.
Becca L.
This oil is amazing and smells great. It is light weight (for my medium thickness dry hair) and goes a real long way I use about a nickel size and only spread it concentrated from my roots up to my mid length not near my scalp at all. I'd give it more stars but it is expensive for the size of the bottle.
Vanessa P.
Hidalgo, Tx
I tried this product when I was visiting my mom and omg I fell in love with it! I had to get my own. I have bleached hair and it was braking off and gummy while wet. This oil made it soft and strong again. The smell is ok. It does NOT leave your hair greasy. I usually apply a lot at night and by the morning it's all absorbed and not greasy at all.
Irma S.
Kentwood, MI
I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel. However its such a small bottle for the price it costs. So I never know much to use. How much do you usually use??
Mallisha S.
Mallisha sinclair , Manchester
Is this worth the price or is there any other products ThT work just as good?