BY L'ANZA

Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment - Heals hair with the Keratin Healing System, boosting strength and elasticity. Keratin protein reconstructs the inner layers of the hair to add body and bounce. Phyto IV Complex rehydrates hair so that it's soft and silky smooth. Provides Thermal Protection up to 500 F.(3.4 oz.) - Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment see more...

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. Got some after a haircut from a stylist at European Style Salon. Makes my hair feel amazing. It aids it in drying quicker but also h Epps with breakage.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
My very favorite hair oil!! Moisture and shine without a lot of weight. It smells great and improves the feel of your hair overtime. It is also great on the skin. I used it on my belly during pregnancy!!
Ali S.
Winnabow, NC
Get sleek hair and moist curls with this great hair oil from L'anza. L'anza has an incredible line of hair color that can easily be done at home. Don't buy box color! Buy #lanza ,the chemistry is super easy to stabilize and mix for beautiful results. Using this hair oil keeps color fresh and closes cuticle while sealing it with healing oil. A must buy!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My hair has been breaking and falling out and so greasy. I went to see a new hairstylist who recommended Lanza. I started with the Lanza emergency service and fell in love with the products. I use this every time I was my hair. It has really changed my structure, I don't have to straighten my hair very much at all, it is so soft and silky!

Note- The only negative I have is that if you use too much it will make your hair greasy and feel awful. Make sure to use only a pearl size drop.
Becca L.
This oil is amazing and smells great. It is light weight (for my medium thickness dry hair) and goes a real long way I use about a nickel size and only spread it concentrated from my roots up to my mid length not near my scalp at all. I'd give it more stars but it is expensive for the size of the bottle.
Vanessa P.
Hidalgo, Tx
I tried this product when I was visiting my mom and omg I fell in love with it! I had to get my own. I have bleached hair and it was braking off and gummy while wet. This oil made it soft and strong again. The smell is ok. It does NOT leave your hair greasy. I usually apply a lot at night and by the morning it's all absorbed and not greasy at all.
Amy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had some major issues with my hair in the past two years. THIS has been a God Send. I have fun, thin hair and this absorbs without being greasy. It has also saved my hair from being so dry. I loved it so much I bought the entire line. I really love that it is also good for you. IT SMELLS INCREDIBLE!
Trista H.
This is a product that I ALWAYS keep on hand!! I use it after every shower, it smells great and adds wonderful shine without leaving your hair greasy! A must have for color treated, dry, frizzy hair.
Shellie A.
I've tried many hair oils that seem to make a difference in texture, but it's usually a temporary fix. Until I started using the Lanza Healing Oil and it made a real difference to my hair health!
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this! I use it on clients on a daily basis and also my own hair. It's a tad on the pricey side but worth every penny. It's a total life saver. And a must have for damaged hair!
Irma S.
Kentwood, MI
I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel. However its such a small bottle for the price it costs. So I never know much to use. How much do you usually use??
Mallisha S.
Manchester, m1 2pf
Is this worth the price or is there any other products ThT work just as good?