BY L'ANZA

Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment - Heals hair with the Keratin Healing System, boosting strength and elasticity. Keratin protein reconstructs the inner layers of the hair to add body and bounce. Phyto IV Complex rehydrates hair so that it's soft and silky smooth. Provides Thermal Protection up to 500 F.(3.4 oz.) - Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment see more...

Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the most amazing oil ever. Use in wet or dry hair. Smells great. My hair really does feel better when I'm using this. The molecules of this product ate small enough that the product immediately pentrates the hair shaft.bthstveay you can go on with styling or use as the finishing step.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
The best oil I've used! It smells amazing! A little goes a long way! It doesn't make your hair oily. It's great for all hair types! It can be used on wet or dry hair. It last forever, I've been using the same bottle for years!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love Lanza brand! It’s amazing! First sampled it at my local hair salon after a chemical treatment and it made my hair feel silky soft again, even after bleaching!
Ilse E.
Minneapolis, MN
Best treatment/ hair oil you’ll ever find, a bottle lasts more than a year and it makes your hair incredible soft and shiny, detangles and helps prevent frizz, it also protects your hair from the heat!
Madison Z.
this oil is incredible! It helps my dry and damaged hair a ton but just be careful not too apply too much because it stays on after you hair is dry and will most def make your hair look very very oily!
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
The lady at the beauty supply raved about this oil saying it was the best she's ever tried so I picked up a $5 trial size for my son. I really didn't really expect it to be any different than any other salon brand oil/serum out there but thought it'd be a fun little surprise to bring home to him. He recently bleached his hair three times trying to get it white-silver and it was looking quite dry and dull and a bit frizzy. The very he first time he used this and flat ironed his hair I truly couldn't believe the transformation! His hair really looked incredibly healthy and soft and touchable! He was hooked and asked me to get him a larger bottle next time -- Think I'm going to pick one up for myself too! P.S A bonus is that this oil also offers UV and heat protection (up to 500 F).
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
This is one of the only higher end hair products that I use on my hair. I got this oil treatment at my local hair salon and it really helps tame my tangles and knots making my hair easier to brush through. This also gives my hair a beautiful shine making my hair look hydrated and healthy. I only need a dime sized amount and I run it through the ends of my hair. I have had my bottle for almost a year. I also don't wash my hair very often... Usually at least every 3 days.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No lie it's the best product for your hair! I 100% recommend for any type of hair! I use out of the shower and my hair is silky smooth when dry and I use it again when I straight my hair and I ALWAYS get complaints about how healthy and shiny my hair looks! I can't express enough how amazing this product is
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
I cannot think of anything to say about this besides it is absolutely amazing!!!! I recently bleached my hair and it was feeling dry and frizzy. Someone suggested this to me so I went to ulta and purchased it. It's a bit pricey but it makes a huge difference on damaged or dry hair. I add it to my conditioner and leave it sit for 10 minutes and after towel dried I use as well. Best oil product ever hands down.
Irma S.
Kentwood, MI
I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel. However its such a small bottle for the price it costs. So I never know much to use. How much do you usually use??
Mallisha S.
Manchester, m1 2pf
Is this worth the price or is there any other products ThT work just as good?