BY L'ANZA

Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment - Heals hair with the Keratin Healing System, boosting strength and elasticity. Keratin protein reconstructs the inner layers of the hair to add body and bounce. Phyto IV Complex rehydrates hair so that it's soft and silky smooth. Provides Thermal Protection up to 500 F.(3.4 oz.) - Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment see more...

Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
The best oil I've used! It smells amazing! A little goes a long way! It doesn't make your hair oily. It's great for all hair types! It can be used on wet or dry hair. It last forever, I've been using the same bottle for years!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love Lanza brand! It’s amazing! First sampled it at my local hair salon after a chemical treatment and it made my hair feel silky soft again, even after bleaching!
Ilse E.
Minneapolis , MN
Best treatment/ hair oil you’ll ever find, a bottle lasts more than a year and it makes your hair incredible soft and shiny, detangles and helps prevent frizz, it also protects your hair from the heat!
Carmen M.
Cortez
As always, L'anza delivers with this wonderful hair oil. Great for dry and damaged hair. As with any oil, this can be too heavy if you use too much. The trick is to find the right amount for your hair. Slightly less than one pump works for my daughter's mid length hair.
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What a holy grail product! I use after the shower, and after styling my hair. After straightening I apply to help give it some moisture. After curling leaves pretty beach waves that are soft and bouncy. It’s a little spendy, but it works really well!
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
The lady at the beauty supply raved about this oil saying it was the best she's ever tried so I picked up a $5 trial size for my son. I really didn't really expect it to be any different than any other salon brand oil/serum out there but thought it'd be a fun little surprise to bring home to him. He recently bleached his hair three times trying to get it white-silver and it was looking quite dry and dull and a bit frizzy. The very he first time he used this and flat ironed his hair I truly couldn't believe the transformation! His hair really looked incredibly healthy and soft and touchable! He was hooked and asked me to get him a larger bottle next time -- Think I'm going to pick one up for myself too! P.S A bonus is that this oil also offers UV and heat protection (up to 500 F).
Chelsie C.
Danville, IN
This product is amazing ! The oil actually absorbs into the hair versus sitting on top . Leaves my hair
Feeling soft and healthy . I’ve never used something that smells nice and delivers results to!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always been super against putting oil in my hair because my hair already gets oily after a day.. but this hasn't made my hair oily at all. My ends tend to get dry and damaged easily and this has helped them so much.. After using this I am able to comb through my hair without tangles or pulling out my hair.. It has a nice soft smell that isn't strong too. Just a little bit goes a long way and your able to spread it throughout your hair easily. I usually only put it half way down my hair and towards my ends because that is where my damage is. It really does give my hair moisture and make it look alive and healthy again. It tones down frizz and makes my hair smooth and silky.. just so healthy! I love this stuff and it truly is worth the money if you are suffering from dry and damaged hair. The bottle lasts forever and the pump gets every last drop.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the only higher end hair products that I use on my hair. I got this oil treatment at my local hair salon and it really helps tame my tangles and knots making my hair easier to brush through. This also gives my hair a beautiful shine making my hair look hydrated and healthy. I only need a dime sized amount and I run it through the ends of my hair. I have had my bottle for almost a year. I also don't wash my hair very often... Usually at least every 3 days.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No lie it's the best product for your hair! I 100% recommend for any type of hair! I use out of the shower and my hair is silky smooth when dry and I use it again when I straight my hair and I ALWAYS get complaints about how healthy and shiny my hair looks! I can't express enough how amazing this product is
Irma S.
Kentwood, MI
I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel. However its such a small bottle for the price it costs. So I never know much to use. How much do you usually use??
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Is this worth the price or is there any other products ThT work just as good?