BY L'ANZA #52 in Detangling Treatments

Rescues hair from tangles and knots. Light, creamy formula won’t weigh down hair.Deep penetrating moisturizers restore softness and shine. see more...

• Oi meu amor por você 5 de, em São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro, RJ. O que 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
ashley k.
ashley k.
Plant City, FL
Actually my boyfriend and I uses this. Indeed a great product. Its a must have for living in this heat i call florida lol
Mercy O.
Mercy O.
Newton, NJ
I used this in my hair every time it gets tangled.it works really well.my hair bounches back straightcwithin minutes
Hawa B.
Hawa B.
I used this on my hair, because its always in tangles. But with this product it detangles it while conditioning it at the same time.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Kingstree, SC
Works wonders on my hair without weighing it down. Reduces static and frizz as well.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Belem
Marca boa
Conteúdo melhor ainda
Quero mais e mais desse produtinho
Cheiro agradavel e não lido pra essa embalagem rsrs
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Brazil
Bom dia segue em anexo o boleto para pagamento do boleto para pagamento do boleto para pagamento do
Gamaliel T.
Gamaliel T.
Me parece en lo absoluto un producto muy pero muy bueno en especial lo que contiene se me hace muy bien
Ana M.
Ana M.
Porto
I use this on my daughter's hair because it tangles very easily and also on mine. Lanza is an overall good brand for hair products. Recomend
Vitória C.