Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Anza
Lanza Healing Strength White Tea Shampoo 338 oz

L'Anza Lanza Healing Strength White Tea Shampoo 33.8 oz

by L'Anza

ANTI AGING: New peptide technology, nutraceutical plants and KB2restore hair youth and radiance.o KERATIN BOND SYSTEM 2 HEALING: Renews hair for optimal health and shine.o SULFATE-FREE: Gentle cleansing for delicate hair affected by age accelerators.o LATEST PEPTIDE TECHNOLOGY: Cystine Peptides depleted by age accelerators are put back into the hair to boost strength, luster, and elasticity.o POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS: Combats protein-damaging UV rays and environmental toxins.o RESTORES SHINE AND SILKY SMOOTHNESS: Gentle cleansing action along with healing actives renew the hair.o MAXIMUM UV PROTECTION: Protects hair against harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.o ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: Anti-ozone/pollution guards protect fragile hair.o DAILY USE: Formulated for daily cleansing.o PRESERVES HAIRCOLOR: LANZAs exclusive KB2 healing action helps retain haircolor longer. Directions on UsageApply to damp hair, lather and rinse. Follow with Manuka Mud Conditioner.

It doesn’t take much for my hair to get damaged it is very thin so you can imagine my split ends, would this product reduce and prevent my split ends?
What exactly does this do for hair?
Does this have a funky smell?
Start your review of L'Anza Lanza Healing Strength White Tea Shampoo 33.8 oz!
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
This is the best shampoo I've ever tried it's so good for both dry and oily scalp and it smells so good the smell is long lasting . I got everybody in my family to start using this shampoo and we are all obsessed over this shampoo !!! I totally recomend this best shampoo ever ?!!!
Emily B.
Albertville, AL
This shampoo is great! It always makes my hair feel so soft and silky. I don't have many tangles after using it if I have any at all. I have thick, curly hair. The scent is lovely and clean. I will definitely purchase again.
Hawraa A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It makes my hair smooth and feels clean too I would always use this Shampoo
It makes my hair smooth and feels clean too I would always use this Shampoo
Maggie B.
Raleigh, NC
Love the way this cleans my hair. I think it does such a great job and I would always buy it.
Sarah B.
I've been using this brand for a very long time. It smells amazing and the pump for the bottle is great. My hair feels really healthy when using this on a regular basis. This brand is all about healing your hair. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth the money if your hair is damaged or if you're looking for something with a little more hydration.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia , PA
Seriously smells AMAZING. Makes your hair feel great too. Would definitely recommend.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
I love it when i use this stuff. The smell and hair feel is amazing and it's not a bad price.
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
Love this stuff! Leaves my hair feeling super soft and it smells amazing. Great stuff. Would definitely recommend.
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
Adds just the right amount of moisture to my hair. Strengthens my hair and keeps it from being frizzy. Great for my fine colored hair
Anjelica L.
Knightdale, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
So I had bad trichotillomania for the longest time, resulting in a bald spot. I ended up cutting off a lot of my hair, and I spot a wig or head wrap these days. I thought I’d mention that because while this isn’t my absolute favorite shampoo in the world, it’s been good to my incoming growth, the hair I already have, and is safe for use on my wig. I had tons of tree splits and some shampoos just seem to dry your hair out and worsen the problem. This will be gentle yet effective on your hair. L'Anza Lanza Healing Strength White Tea Shampoo 33.8 oz