BY L'ANZA

HEALING PURE is a revolutionary, 2-step purifying system that gently clarifies and fortifies while healing the hair. Step 1:CLARIFYING SHAMPOO utilizes natural purifiers and EDTA-free chelators to remove chlorine, hard water minerals, build-up, metals, chemicals and pollutants. Step 2:KERATIN INFUSION delivers vital Keratin Protein into the microscopic holes and gaps in the hair where embedded debris was removed during the clarifying process. Hair becomes exceptionally clean with dramatically improved strength, smoothness and shine. see more...

Rise C.
Williston, ND
I have had every color under the sun in my hair. My resolution for this year was to give my hair a break and some much needed TLC. I use this product like a mask for about 10-15min in a shower cap once a week. I've noticed a significant and positive change to the texture of my hair. Looking forward to silkier locks.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is designed for everything summer related. First, it smells like a pina coolada- amazing! Second, it's great after you've clarified your hair and you need protein and strength added back in. It's worth the investment.
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This can be used on natural African American hair. It revives your damaged hair making it silky smooth and even helps repair split ends. I like it because it also helps control the frizz in wash n go hairstyles
Crystal G.
I fried my hair bleaching and. Friend of mine gave me this!! I live how soft and silky my hair is now! This I cannot live without now
Korri M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this along with my normal shampoo and conditioner. Love it . It makes my hair feel silky and smooth.
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
Great product! Made my hair feel nice and silky soft. Totally worth it to try it out and see for yourself
Jessica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will there make my hair oily?