Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Anza
Lanza Healing Pure Clarifying Shampoo 338 oz

L'anza Lanza Healing Pure Clarifying Shampoo 33.8 oz

by L'Anza

HEALING PURE is a revolutionary, 2-step purifying system that gently clarifies and fortifies while healing the hair. Step 1:CLARIFYING SHAMPOO utilizes natural purifiers and EDTA-free chelators to remove chlorine, hard water minerals, build-up, metals, chemicals and pollutants. Step 2:KERATIN INFUSION delivers vital Keratin Protein into the microscopic holes and gaps in the hair where embedded debris was removed during the clarifying process. Hair becomes exceptionally clean with dramatically improved strength, smoothness and shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'anza Lanza Healing Pure Clarifying Shampoo 33.8 oz!
Taylor K.
This shampoo helps with my easily greasy hair! and it also hydrates it in more positive ways
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
L'anza are excellent high quality products. I haven't used the clarifying shampoo yet but I'm am willing to give it a try as well. I know it will have the same standards as their other products.

Looking for your answer?