BY L'ANZA

Healing Color Care Color-Preserving Shampoo - Contains natural gugo bark for creamy, luxurious lather. Flower Shield Complex and sunscreens protect color-treated hair.(10.1 oz.) - Healing Color Care Color-Preserving Shampoo see more...

Mckenzie N.
Centerville, UT
By far the most hydrating and best smelling shampoo out there. It’s pretty pricey for the bottle but it’s completely worth it. I color my hair and specifically choose the color treated shampoo because it has zero sodium laureth sulfate which is the ingredient that strips color fast.
Izabella S.
I will write a review for this brand everyday if I could. It’s amazing! Was introduced to it by my stylist and couldn’t put it down since. Really heals your color treated hair by making it soft and live again. Also a tip about this line is that it protects against sun so it doesn’t fade your color away!!!
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
This shampoo works wonders for my color treated hair. I used it twice a week to brighten up my blonde locks! It is expensive but well worth it because it actually works. I would recommend to all my blonde friends!
Ember B.
Best shampoo hands down! It keeps your color 107% longer than leading shampoos. It is a bit expensive but I highly recommend it. Great product great company.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
One of the best shampoos Ive ever tried! I absolutely LOVE this line. It is totally worth the price. It makes your hair feel and look so healthy
June W.
Sandusky, MI
As always this product line does the job. My hair looks and feels amazing because it is. I couldn't ask for a better product!
Lindsey R.
Great product. Keeps my color from fading and my hair feeling great. Great lather, I love this for my dry scalp too.
Mimi J.
I love using Lanza products, They make my hair feel great and preserve my color. They all smell great too!