BY L'ANZA

Keratin Healing Oil Shampoo see more...

roya a.
LOS ANGELES, CA
if I was financially able to spend this much every time I was to buy shampoo- i’m 100% certain my hair would be magical enough to make unicorns jealous. when I get my hands on a bottle of the keratin healing oil shampoo- my hair is so smooth, so luxurious and so healthy looking...and i’m sure if I consistently used it, it would BE healthy.
Baylie H.
New Orleans, LA
I honestly believe this product helped to transform my hair. My hair was very dry and damaged and after I purchased  Lanza Keratin Healing Oil Shampoo  and the conditioner, I immediately noticed a change. This shampoo left my hair feeling and looking healthy. the only downside is that it can make it a little more oily than normal, but damaged hair needs that! I would definitely recommend for damaged hair.

Ilse E.
Minneapolis , MN
Best shampoo ever! It leaves my hais soooo soft and shiny! It also smells really good and it repairs your hair! I absolutely recommend this shampoo, the conditioner and the hair oil!
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
Lanza is a great line, almost anything you get from this line helps heal your hair in one way or another. you will defiantly feel the difference in your hair after you use this! it will make your hair so soft and smooth. not to mention this shampoo has the keratin in it so it will help rebuild/strengthen your hair and is good for maintaining keratin treatments
Lauren C.
Annapolis, MD
This is my favorite shampoo I’ve ever used. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel even better. It’s expensive, but a little bit goes a long way!
Jo S.
Barnlseu , Barnsley
Very price but worth it! Use the whole healing range and to say my hair is bleached regularly it is in fab condition and I always get compliments on it.