L'Anza Keratin Healing Oil Lustrous Finishing Spray (300ml)

by L'Anza

Fast-drying and flake-free spray delivers a long-lasting, firm hold while adding volume and instant shine. fights frizz and humidity phyto IV complex replenishes essential moisture hold: 9 out of 10 provides thermal protection up to 500F for all hair types Made in America. How to use: Hold 5-8" from hair. Spray over style. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

Does anyone know where to buy this for cheaper than other stores?
Start your review of L'Anza Keratin Healing Oil Lustrous Finishing Spray (300ml)!
I love this stuff because it really holds and gives shine. Only thing I don’t like is the price tag and how crispy my hair goes if I use too much. Little goes a long way
Newport, TN
I love Lanza products—- they’re some of my absolute favorites! I love this hairspray! It smells yummy and works well to hold my hairstyles in place. I love that this does not weigh my hair down nor make it look like it’s crunchy.
Columbus, GA
Strong hold that doesn’t dry out your hair! I truly recommend this hairspray! It keeps all the flyaways in place, gives strong hold and my fine hair doesn’t break around the hairline anymore since I use this for ponytails. My number one hairspray! A bit pricey but sooo worth it!
Campbellsvlle, KY
Just recently switched to this product and I love it! It doesn’t have a super sticky hold but still holds the hair very well and leaves the hair super silky and smooth looking. I will continue to purchase this product, it’s my favorite!
Adrian, MI
This hairspray is worth a million stars! I love the 9 out of 10 hold factor! It’s buildable and not sticky! The nozzle sprays great! I love the humidity resistance built into the spray! Better then any other brand I’ve ever used!
Henderson , KY
I use this as an overall spray as well as a styling product. I spray in hair then scrunch up a little to give body and texture. Pleasant scent, but can is sometimes too large for me to handle if arthritis is acting up and I have to use it two handed.
Super lightweight hairspray with a shiny finish! This product is on the more expensive side, but is definitely long lasting, so you don’t have to use a lot. I would buy again! 8.5/10 recommend !
Augusta, GA
This hairspray is fabulous! I'd say it's my current number one! It smells good for a hairspray and it has the perfect amount of hold where you still look good and your style stays in place without being 100% frozen. Love it! 1 star off because I don't feel like it adds any shine or luminosity as the bottle would suggest. It's also marketed as a healing finishing spray. I don't know what that means, but just know that this is straight up hairspray.
Love this hairspray! It has the perfect hold for my naturally thick hair! It holds my hair in place while still looking natural and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. Love this hairspray and definitely recommend it!
1,308 reviews
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)