BY L'ANZA

Lanza Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment heals excessively damaged hair whilst reducing drying time. This high performance, multi-purpose hair treatment replenishes Keratin to reconstruct the hairs inner layers and boost strength and elasticity,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this serum! This is now my everyday go to serum. I dont go a day without it in my hair. It helps my long thick hair dry faster while healing my split ends. Paired with L'oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner (33.8 fl. oz., 2 pk.) It works amazing!
Lindsey J.
Golden Valley, MN
L'Anza Lanza Keratin Healing Oil Treatment 3.4 Ounces is the best hair oil treatment that you can buy. It smells fantastic, but not overwhelming, and you can pick t up at any salon that carries Lanza products. The packaging is well suited to the product, it doesn’t leak, and t doesn’t leave your hair TOO oily, as some oils are much heavier. It’s lightweight and awesome!
Lexa M.
Love this! You have to be careful because you can put too much and it'll make your hair very soft. I don't wash my hair everyday therefore I don't use this everyday. Only when my hair is damp after a wash!
MeLinda C.
Rosholt
I add this to my damp hair and it is so super soft after it dries. I love it and know it’s helping to make my hair healthier.