L'anza Keratin Healing Oil Hair Plumper

by L'Anza

Keratin Healing Oil Hair Plumper - Benefits:Instantly plumps & bulks-up hairDelivers pronounced thickness, fullness & densityFattens hair strands to provide a robust appearanceDefines & separatesEasy-to-apply aerosol sprayControl factor: 4 of 10 - Keratin Healing Oil Hair Plumper

Healing oil and a hair plumper sounds like a bit of an oxymoron to me... will this really heal my hair and give me volume with weigh down??
Start your review of L'anza Keratin Healing Oil Hair Plumper!
i really love this product ! it is definitely a very light product it does not leave much residue of product as many tend to. it also has a very nice and natural scent instead of a chemical like smell.
West Roxbury, MA
This product helps me add volume to my hair. It has good holding power and it doesn’t flake off. I can comb through my hair after spraying it on and smells amazing.
L’anza is my go to for hair products, I don’t have one single complaint! I was recommended L’anza by my hair stylists and have used anything else since! Nothing so far has compared!
Twin Falls, ID
It’s just like the healing oil but in a spray it’s lighter and travel friendly definitely one to add to your hair routine
Centerville , UT
This is by far my favorite hair oil since using it my hair is so much softer and stronger as a result I am so happy!
Every product of this brsnd is just great i completly love it! This product in particular is awesome i love it
Doylestown
smells really good expensive makes my hair look amazing shine and reduces frizz don't need to use a whole lot
Trussville
Great product for body and texture! Love to use it to blow dry and finish with! Gives the hair great shine!
chapel hill
I love this hair plumper. It’s great and not too sticky and can work almost as a hairspray.