BY L'ANZA

Keratin Healing Oil Conditioner - Builds body and strength with super-concentrated healing actives. Heals hair with the Keratin Healing System, boosting strength and elasticity. Keratin protein reconstructs the inner layers of the hair to add body and bounce. Phyto IV Complex rehydrates hair so that it's soft and silky smooth.(8.5 oz.) - Keratin Healing Oil Conditioner see more...

• I have used Lanza's healing oil. Is this conditioner worth the pr...1 Answers
  • Could I leave this in my hair as a leave in conditioner? 1 Answers
Bailey B.
Russell, KS
The smell... The smell is out of this world!!! On the other hand... It left my hair super oily!! I wish it didn't. I really wanted to love because I loved the fragrance so much!!!
Barbie A.
Winter Park, FL
This conditioner changes your hair completely. It works within the cortex to mend and repair damage done by heat styling and color processes. It has a nice smell too.
Ashley K.
Cresbard, SD
This conditioner smells amazing and works wonders on my hair. My sister and I swear by this conditioner and the shampoo. I can't imagine ever going back to using any other conditioner then Lanza.
Mandie B.
rainbow city, AL
This is the best conditioner! I use this on all my hair clients. If you leave it in for about 10 minutes, your hair will just soak it up and feel amazing. If you have dry, damaged hair then you need this!
Mahli A.
Sioux Falls, SD
My holy grail conditioner. I can tell a huge difference in my hair when I don't use it. Simply put my hair just looks healthier with this in my life. Love.
Terran R.
Wichita, KS
I used this more like a hair mask than a daily conditioner. It's very heavy. It smells heavenly though!!!!
Gemma R.
Smells gorgeous and works extremely well. I have had similar products with a smaller price tag but to me this has saved my hair
Anjelica H.
Could I leave this in my hair as a leave in conditioner?
Brooke H.
Stillwater, MN
I have used Lanza's healing oil. Is this conditioner worth the price? Can you tell a difference in your hair after using?