L'Anza Healing Volume Thickening Shampoo (1000ml) uploaded by sarah s.

BY L'ANZA

Say hello to big and bouncy hair with L'Anza Healing Volume Thickening Shampoo (1000ml). Gentle yet effective it cleanses away impurities thanks to the natural gugo bark formula whilst increasing your hair's fullness and diameter by up to 55%. Organic bamboo boosts the hair from within allowing it to become thicker whilst the keratin healing system improves your hair's rigidity meaning that fine and limp hair won't lay flat. The rich lather will feel wonderfully luxurious and your hair will feel more dense and full of life. Directions of Use: Apply to wet hair and massage into a lather Rinse thoroughly Follow with L'Anza Healing Volume Thickening Conditioner see more...

Natasha G.
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE FOR THIN HAIR PERIOD!!! I absolutelty recommend this product to anyone wanting thicker hair with no volume at all. This product is desighned specifically to increase the diameter of each hair strand on your head. Thus making it thicker and adding more volume!. I personally use this shampoo and conditioner duo. And i always ALWAYS recommend this product to all of my clients with thin limp boring can do anything with it hair. :) MUST BUY so worth every penny.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
It's surprising what this product does for your hair.
I've used it a few times. I had a travel size shampoo and conditioner, and I was blown away! I am going to have to buy the big bottles 💛
Sarah S.
Merced, CA
I just started using his shampoo in hopes to get extra volume, we'll see how it goes. If anyone has used it, let me know how you liked it.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Looking for a healthy hair product to keep my hair luscious and long. Five stars.
Hilary V.
Brampton, ON
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL! Seriously. If I was stuck on a desert island with only one beauty related product, this would be it, hands down.
For 3 years I went through new shampoo like crazy. I would buy it, use it for a month or less, and then give it away. I don't think there is a professional brand that I didn't try. I tried multiple shampoos from paul mitchel, joico, ag, kms, abba, pureology, brands I don't even remember, over 3 years. My dissatisfaction with shampoo was getting expensive. Until a friend recommended this to me. I have been using this and only this since for EIGHT years. Before, I wouldn't use a shampoo for more than a month. This is how much I love this! I always get compliments on my hair because of this. I only wish it was in more stores, because I only know of one store that carries it.
sarah s.
I just started using this. Does anyone else use it, if so does it give you volume?