Hair CareHair Styling ProductsL'Anza
LANZA Healing Volume Root Effects 71 oz - 2 Pack

LANZA Healing Volume Root Effects 7.1 oz - 2 Pack

by L'Anza

Triple UV Protectors prevent hair color fading and sun damage. Fibrous styling cream wraps each hair strand to form supple shapes and creative contours. Hold: 6 of 10.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANZA Healing Volume Root Effects 7.1 oz - 2 Pack!
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Since my hair is so fine it’s super hard to get volume and my roots. This spray adds just the right amount of volume and it doesn’t make my hair look oily or stiff. Leaves my hair with volume and soft.
Baylee A.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Lanza root effects is my favorite for my short headed ladies, normally while the hair is damp I’ll take little section and spray in areas that I want alittle more body and after I’ll run my hands through the hair to get the full affect and it works amazing!
Ruby M.
Toledo
Great powder to use in your roots to add the extra volume you desire. Smells great! Love this product! amazing!
Heather G.
Oakville , ON
My hair dresser introduced me to Lanza a few years ago and I fell in love. I use their purple shampoo as well as other healing products. This does not disappoint

Looking for your answer?