BY L'ANZA

This maximum-hold volumising aerosol hair spray L'Anza Healing Volume Final Effects is an amazing natural hair thickener and body builder. L'Anza Volume Formula Final Effects gives your hair the maximum volumising hold you need to defy the law of gravity. It has a L'Anza Hold Factor of 9 (maximum). Directions of Use: Hold can 8-10 inches from your hair and spray Repeat application for extra volumising results Use during blow-drying along with Root Effects for volume that will blow you away see more...

• realmente da volumen al cabello? la v...Super bueno! Deja el cabello s... 4 Answers
  • Alguém já experimentou este produto?Good product 2 Answers
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Statesboro, GA
After cutting my hair short I was worried about the volume that my hair could keep, this product has helped so much. It keeps your hair up, and big, you don't lose that body, and hold it throughout the day.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
I have shoulder length, very fine, flyaway hair. This is the best hairspray for me and I've tried them all! Not sticky, long lasting, gives volume and more! I highly recommend.
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I have to say this smells pretty good. I wouldn't mind it in a perfume........ Okay that's weird.. But it gives me extra volume so I give it a thumbs up! 👍
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
I buy this for my grandma because her hair has never been full of too much volume and she loves it. It works very well.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Great Falls, MT
Super great hair line! Affordable, works well, lasts long, smells amazing!!!
Karolina G.
Karolina G.
I don't use much of this kind of products but this one definitely does it's job to keep hair in place all day. I highly recommend buying this product especially if you are a fan of similar products and you're looking for a strong one.
Nargis H.
Nargis H.
This product is great! perfect if you need volume and big hair! It works perfectly goood
Amy E.
Amy E.
Swansea
This is a really really good product! Especially if you like your hair big and volume!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Deve ser bom queria muito um desses aqui para experimentar hehehehehehe.....amei^^ nao muito mais sim
Allison C.
Allison C.
realmente da volumen al cabello? la verdad nunca lo probado y tengo unas curiosidad inmensas de probarlo!!. diganme que tal es! ;)
Rute A.
Rute A.
Fortaleza
Alguém já experimentou este produto?