BY L'ANZA

Achieve sexy tousled beach waves with L'Anza Healing Style Beach Spray (100ml). Ideal for creating natural waves and separation it's enriched with nourishing ocean botanicals and strengthening sea minerals giving your hair that sexy beach style. A wonderful multi-tasker it also contains cactus extract to give thermal protection and prevent the damage caused by heat styling products up to 260°C. With UV protection it's the perfect styling product for those long summer days. Directions of Use: Spray onto damp hair Scrunch with hands Diffuse or air dry see more...

Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
If you live at the beach like i do, this is your perfect go to when you want a healthy just out of the ocean look. I literally carry this product to the beach with me, a few sprays once in out of the water, and it provides such a nice look for your hair, a wavy, textured look. PLUS it provide protection from the sun with any hair type.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
This beach spray is the only spray I use. It is the best for curling and giving you those beach waves. I was having a really bad hair day 1 day and sprayed this all over my hair and crunched it. Within less than 5 minutes my hair looked amazing. This is perfect for an emergency bad hair day turned good day in a Split Second. I used a lot of other sprays and this is the number one. I have pretty straight hair even curling irons don't really work so when I found this I was very excited.
Ally S.
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Jada L.
Pound, VA
I love this beach spray sooo much! It's better than any other scrunching product I've ever used. It scrunches the unscrunchable. And it's doesn't leave the hair hard, so that's always a plus! It's, of course, a little more pricey than your average drugstore product. But you do pay for what you get!
Dezi K.
Such a good product for soft or tight curls. All color safe and heat safe. Great as a hairspray but still has great movement in your hair!
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
I love beach sprays they are great for making unintentionally messy hair look more styled and beachy instead of the whole "just woke up rolled out of bed haven't washed my hair or brushed it for that matter " look def a good product for those quick lazy mornings or days out in the summer
Lynn G.
Woodstock
This is such a great product it's totally worth the money. You don't even need to use hairspray after using it.

back