BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Anza
Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum

L'Anza Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum

by L'Anza

CP Anti aging complex provides weightless shine & silky softness. Neem plant silk serum combines CP Anti Aging Complex™ & keratin healing system to boost strength & shine. Neem plant delivers a glossy sheen without greasiness or weight. UVA / UVB / UVC protection. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Anza and are not a licensed retailer of L Anza. L Anza guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Anza product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the u

Has anyone had this product separate? Granted, I've had this bottle for about a year, when I pimped it into my hand I noticed black specks in it. Holding it up to the light it almost looks like sand (protein?) particles settled to the bottom- should I toss it? 😬
Esse produto pode pra low poo?
With this product be good for split ends
Start your review of L'Anza Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum!
Fanny H.
L'Anza Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum uploaded by Fanny H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product smells amazing it is so silky smooth serum and it goes great on the hair but I do feel like it still makes my hair dry and the more I put the more greasy it looks without taking care of the dryness and for the price it was $34 it would last you quite some time because you only need a little bit but I feel like it’s still not hydrating and makes my hair shiny without weighing it downL'Anza Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum
Brittany  U.
Concord, NC
Love this for my hair I use it before I style and adds shine and a nice scent! Makes my hair so smooth!
Andria K.
Parker, CO
L'Anza Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum uploaded by Andria K.
L'Anza Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum uploaded by Andria K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn’t as thick as the other L’anza oil I like to use (Lanza Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment) but I really love to use it on days when I am blow drying and/or curling my hair. I also love to use this on dry hair as a nice finishing oil to add a sheer amount for softness and shine and UVA/UVB protection. The scent of this serum is absolutely intoxicating! Oh my gosh nothing smells like it. And the claim (which I believe) is that it cuts down in blow dry time by half. I usually air dry my hair which is when I will use the other oil (and cocktail it with (L'anza Healing ColorCare Color Preserving Trauma Treatment), but when blowing out I stick to this one since it does have heat protection and I feel actually does reduce dry time. I find my hair is incredibly smooth soft and shiny when I use, and it really seals up my long drier ends (I have waist length hair so those ends are OLD)! I think this is the perfect solution to make hair look like you just got a professional blowout and really helps to heal. Again, on my air dry days I will use the other thicker oil from this line, just personal preference based on experience. Both are so wonderful. This brand is impressive, I even use L’anza hair color and a lot of salons use this line instead of Redken or Pureology now. I purchased from Ulta!
Rachel V.
I don't style my wet hair without this product! It smells really nice, goes on so smooth, and I have really noticed it help prevent damage since I started using it. I love it especially on my airdry days - I put it in my hair, then put my hair in a topknot and go about my day. My hair stays sleek with no frizz and when I let it down, it helps it dry without frizz as well. Sometimes I use it on my ends on dry hair if it's been a while since I've had a haircut. Pricy but worth it!
Krystal  L.
Georgetown, TX
Love, love, love!!! I have been using this product almost everyday for a year and I have noticed improvements in my hair’s shine, strength, and split ends.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
It's the best hair oil that I've tried so far! I feel it really hydrates the hair not only coat them with oil. The scent is nice but very subtle not overpowering. It is pretty pricey but it also lasts long time so I would say it's worth to splurge. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
My hair loves this product. Unlike other serums that are mainly silicones that end up coating hair and weighing it down, this serum ONLY leaves hair feeling super soft. It never feels gunky, greasy, or heavy even if you accidentally use a little too much. I have color treated, long, fine, thin hair which frizzes up and tangles if I don't use something to help calm things down. This serum makes it feel like airy silk (if that makes sense) with bounce and soft waves instead. I can't recommend highly enough!
Elizabeth G.
Woodruff, SC
Amazing hair serum. Not greasy and keeps my hair healthy. Pretty affordable for the amount, but hard to find in stores. I apply to end the most to help with dryness on color treated hair. Great product.
Alexis H.
I always have frizz in my part! Once I started using this serum my hair is frizz free and feels so silky soft!
Tiffany  T.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This saved my hair! I’ve been trying to work out more outdoors due to covid, but the heat/ sun exposure has taken a toll on my blonde locks. I used this on my ends for 2 days and my hair is soft, supple, and I can’t stop touching it! The scent is a little strong, so if you’re sensitive to scents, this may not be for you. I think it’s the holy grail of hair oil. L'Anza Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum