BY L'ANZA

Ideal for use with straighteners and other heat styling tools L'Anza Healing Smooth Thermal Defense not only protects your hair but provides a gentle slip for effortless styling. Its ability to control frizz makes it easy to maintain a smooth style. Containing L'Anza's Keratin Healing System Healing Smooth Thermal Defense helps to renew your hair from within. Sealing and protecting your hair as you style blocking humidity and frizz this spray will leave your hair healthy looking with softness and shine. Directions of use: Apply to damp or dry hair. Style with blow dryer or flat iron as usual. see more...

Brianna C.
Beaverdam
Great product with heat protectant up to 500°F included into the product. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. I love this product because it's a spray on & I can spray it on each section of hair while I'm straightening it but it can leave a crunch feeling to the hair if you spray too much in one section. It lasts a long time and totally worth the price.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
This was my first L'anza purchase and I have since fallen in love with the brand! I love the new packaging for this product and that it has some hold to it so I don't have to use hairspray to complete my look every day. It really has made a difference in the damage my hair takes between haircuts and helps my straight styles last and last.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Doesn't slip in your hair and can handle up to 500°. It smells so good and you can use this on dry or damp hair.