BY L'ANZA #49 in Detangling Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Healing Is The Foundation For Beautiful Hair Straightens Curls &Amp; Waves Blocks Humidity &Amp; Stops Frizz Adds A Glossy Sheen Reduces Drying Time Smoother Straightening Balm Is The Healthy, Non-Chemical Method To Calm Curls &Amp; Waves.&Nbsp; Protects From Heat &Amp; Uv Rays.&Nbsp; Maintains Healthy Internal Moisture.&Nbsp; Preserves Haircolor. (Ph 4.5) Sold Exclusively In Salons No Animal Testing Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Davexlabs Llc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Davexlabs Llc.&Nbsp; Davexlabs Llc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Davexlabs Llc Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Brianna C.
Beaverdam
Smells great and works great. This product also has heat protectant in it that's going to protect your hair up to 500°F. It smells amazing. This is a heavyweight product but a little bit does go a LONG way, I have hair all the way down my back & its super thick, I can use 2 pumps (starting at my ends & working my way up never putting it directly on my roots) and it lasts me months!
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
I have curly hair and use the serum as an every day styler to avoid frizz!! It’s recommended for heat protection and I do use it as protection when I straighten or blow dry my hair but I rarely do that and just love the smoothing effect it has on my very curly hair. Doesn’t remove the curls just keeps them pretty!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
My hair stylist used this on me one session for my hair and holy crap my hair had never been so smooth. I went out and bought it the day after because I couldn’t stop thinking about it. It does everything it claims to and seriously cutes my drying time.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I love L'Anza! Every product that I have used has been absolutely exceptional. The Straightening Balm in particular leaves my thick, waves soft and smooth. Not to mention, so easy to get the perfect straight look! Definitely worth the price.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this hair straightening balm! I have very curly hair ( now kertain treated hair) and sometimes my hair is still curly so this helps keep my hair straight after my treatment! Works perfectly
Ally S.
This stuff is amazing!!!! It smells sooo good and my fiance even noticed the difference in smell and softness. HUGE plus!! It works wonders and smells absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend may even be my new favorite hair care brand!!! ;)
Nancy R.
I have been using this product for a year. It is a good product that I will keep using. I have natural curly hair and it helps tames the curls and make sit easier to straighten. It only takes a small of amount s this product last for several. The scent is very pleasant. I will buy this product again.
Jessica C.
Palmetto, GA
This product is very good and the bottle is so cute. I love the smell it's not over bearing and the price was reasonable. It's only if my favorite straightener balms to use because it's not to oily. I will but this product again
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I have super thick curly hair. When I straighten my hair, this is always my go to product! It always leaves my hair super smooth and helps tame the frizz! It's reasonably priced, and smells super good! I would definitely recommend it!
RoseAnn H.
I'm a hairstylist and use this at work and at home. It is the best straightening product I've tried. It eliminates frizz and can keep hair straight for several days. It is a little pricey but it's worth every penny.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
What if I already have straight hair, would it. E dumb to use this?
Triniti J.
Louisville, KY
I have really thick coarse hair and was wondering if anyone matches my hair type has tried this & if it's worked or not? Thanks.
Marcie M.