BY L'ANZA

Healing Is The Foundation For Beautiful Hair Straightens Curls &Amp; Waves Blocks Humidity &Amp; Stops Frizz Adds A Glossy Sheen Reduces Drying Time Smoother Straightening Balm Is The Healthy, Non-Chemical Method To Calm Curls &Amp; Waves.&Nbsp; Protects From Heat &Amp; Uv Rays.&Nbsp; Maintains Healthy Internal Moisture.&Nbsp; Preserves Haircolor. (Ph 4.5) Sold Exclusively In Salons No Animal Testing Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Davexlabs Llc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Davexlabs Llc.&Nbsp; Davexlabs Llc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Davexlabs Llc Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Nancy R.
Nancy R.
I have been using this product for a year. It is a good product that I will keep using. I have natural curly hair and it helps tames the curls and make sit easier to straighten. It only takes a small of amount s this product last for several. The scent is very pleasant. I will buy this product again.
RoseAnn H.
RoseAnn H.
I'm a hairstylist and use this at work and at home. It is the best straightening product I've tried. It eliminates frizz and can keep hair straight for several days. It is a little pricey but it's worth every penny.
Vickie F.
Vickie F.
I have very thick, wavy hair...and I live in a very humid environment. This product has been wonderful. It has cut down the time that it takes for me to get ready, and it keeps my hair looking great.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled on to this product when I Bought a shampoo and condition set but I'm glad I did. Smells great and no frizz.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It works incredible for my long wavy hair. My hair is also on the finer side so it is perfect for keeping my volume.
Byanca L.
Byanca L.
Loved this! Kept my hair silky smooth & straight. No better product than this! I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants perfect hair
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
I have super thick curly hair. When I straighten my hair, this is always my go to product! It always leaves my hair super smooth and helps tame the frizz! It's reasonably priced, and smells super good! I would definitely recommend it!
Yar M.
Yar M.
Miami
this product is very good, eliminates frizz and makes hair look much healthier and shiny, is a very good investment. 100% recommended
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Palmetto , GA
This product is very good and the bottle is so cute. I love the smell it's not over bearing and the price was reasonable. It's only if my favorite straightener balms to use because it's not to oily. I will but this product again
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair straightening balm! I have very curly hair ( now kertain treated hair) and sometimes my hair is still curly so this helps keep my hair straight after my treatment! Works perfectly
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
What if I already have straight hair, would it. E dumb to use this?
Triniti J.
Triniti J.
Louisville, KY
I have really thick coarse hair and was wondering if anyone matches my hair type has tried this & if it's worked or not? Thanks.